Property in BKC – Why you need to investby Shikha Desai Real Estate Advisor
Flats in BKC are selling like hotcakes in Mumbai, the reason – this area is the upcoming hub for luxury living in Mumbai. Bandra Kurla complex, was previously only a commercial hub of the city. You can still find all the offices for most of the multinationals in India here. The area also has a number of open spaces, some of the best healthcare institutes and also a thriving nightlife here.
This is perhaps the best time for anyone to invest in property in BKC because there are a number of projects underway here, by some of the biggest builders in the city. These projects are their most premium projects in the city and they have the best of everything.
If you’re considering a property investment in the near future then, here’s why you should invest in property in Bandra.
1. Get the best prices now: As mentioned before, a lot of projects in BKC are still underway. This means that there is a lot of competition in the area among different builders. This is perhaps the right time to invest in property in BKC because you can get highly competitive rates right now. Your investment could be easily doubled in a matter of a few years.
2. Custom everything: Since projects in BKC are still underway you have the chance to customise your future home the way you want. You can also choose to purchase a shell property as an investment and then sell it at a high price in a few years. You may not get such an opportunity in the luxury market again.
3. Everything is close by: Being a business hub in the city, this are of Bandra is well-planned and the infrastructure too is well maintained. You can find tree-lined streets, double laned two-way roads and walkways all over the area. This area also has some of the best international schools, healthcare facilities and nightlife in the city. All within 10 minute radius.
4. Luxury like nowhere else: Some of the best luxury projects in Mumbai can be found in BKC. Flats in BKC are the most premium in Mumbai, everything from the build quality to the facilities offered along with the property are top-notch.
5. Easy living: Living anywhere in Mumbai can be difficult due to the conditions of the roads, the condition of the public transport and so on. But in BKC travelling is not a problem. This area is planned area, with big road, footpaths and even cycling tracks. All the roads are well connected and travelling from here to anywhere in not a problem because this area is in the centre of the city.
Created on Aug 22nd 2018 09:44. Viewed 400 times.