Five Must-Visit Places In Manesar With You Familyby Manish Kumar Marketing Head
Manesar has evolved into one of the fastest growing urban regions in India. The region of Haryana is well-connected by road and air and with plenty of tourist attractions in and around, hotels in Manesar remain crowded with tourists and backpackers. Here are some of the best places to visit in the lovely Manesar:
• Mata Sheetala Devi Temple: Crowded throughout the year, the Sheetala Devi Temple is a major pilgrimage site for Hindus all over India. It was built in the 18th century by a Hindu king named Jawahar Singh to commemorate his victory over the Mughals. The peak season is from March to April when the Hindu festival Chaitra is celebrated with much pomp and show in the temple. It is the perfect location if you
• Heritage Transport Museum: Built for auto-enthusiasts, the Heritage Transport Museum maintains information and exhibits regarding the history of transportation in India.It has beautifully maintained two-wheelers, automobiles, railways and other modes of transport from various eras. Located in the heart of the city, if you are planning to visit this attraction you should stay in one of the superb Gurgaon hotels.
• Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary: This fantastic sanctuary is located just 16 kilo meters away from the city of Gurgaon and is a must-visit for birdwatchers. The sanctuary not only has more than two hundred different species of birds but is also regularly home to certain species of migratory birds. The Siberian Crane, Rosy Pelican and the Yellow Wagtail are some of the most popular among the migratory birds. The sanctuary also has a few wild animal species and a newly-built tourist lodge.
• Camp Mustang: A beautiful and picturesque location with the Arrival mountain range in the background, Camp Mustang is located just twenty kilo meters from the main city of Gurgaon. It has many activities and facilities that can help you get rid of the monotony associated with the routine nature of urban life. Several types of obstacles courses are available with space for ground sports. It also has accommodations for adventure sports like trekking and artificial rock climbing.
• Never Enuf Garden Railway: Spread over more than twenty thousand square feet, the miniature world has nearly five hundred feet of just railway tracks. It has valleys of colorful flowers, brown rocky hills, and several water bodies in this uniquely designed miniature world. It is a must-visit if you have kids as they will love to see the depictions of how life goes on in these sleepy towns and small rustic villages.
The last two decades have changed Manesar from a small unknown village to a poster-child for India’s development story. It is good to see the city making an effort to boost tourism and they have a good chance of finding further success.
Created on May 17th 2018 07:58. Viewed 909 times.