Famous Digital Marketing Techniquesby Dixit Mishra A complete webmaster and SEO Expert
Digital marketing means, marketing of products and services using the internet and digital media as the medium. Digital marketing is sort of a canopy term which includes all the modern marketing plans. We are talking about marketing strategies that involve reaching out to the target customers through online marketing (Internet, mobile phones) and social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and etc.)
Digital marketing is more significant and impactful than ever before. Without digital marketing efforts, you stand to reach almost no one and even with the help of Digital Marketing you can reach your customers easily. As a result of the business will get left in the dust. Consider the different types of digital marketing and think about which one work best for your industry, your company, and your audience. Digital marketing is not new and even its more simpler and easier than the Traditional Marketing. Digital marketing can have happened online and offline both and we at “Croma Campus” providing digital marketing online training in India.
Some famous and types of Modules in Digital Marketing:
1. SEO (Search Engine Optimization): is a process of growing your online visibility of services and products in non-paid (organic) search engine results. SEO is a free activity. SEO provides organic results. SEO comprises in 2 activities:
Ø On Page Optimization: This activity would be done on our website.
2. SEM(Search Engine Marketing): is a paid service from the different search engines. The most common and useful paid search platform is Google AdWords. Next, is Bing Ads. We also called Google AdWords as PPC (Pay Per Click) Google AdWords provides in-organic results on the search engine which is paid.
3. SMO (Social Media Marketing): is a process of promoting out Goods, Services and Products on the different Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc. This can be a free activity.
4. Google Analytics: is the most popular and very useful tool which can be used to see the different visitors on your website. With the help of Google Analytics tool, you can easily track your website, which helps us in getting the location, number, time and geographical area of the different visitors on the Website.
5. Google Webmaster: helps us in maintaining one or many websites. The major responsibilities of the webmaster which includes the regulation and the management of access rights of different users of a website or content management system.
6. Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing is the most profitable and useful way to make money online. Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest forms of digital marketing where you can refer someone for any online product and when that person buys that product based on your recommendation, you receive a commission in the form of money.
7. Email Marketing: is a process to create targeted and personalized messages or email content which can help you to build meaningful relationships with your customers while sending email to them.
8. MM (Mobile Marketing): Planning marketing through smart devices like Mobile Phones, Tablets SMS marketing etc.
We are also providing digital marketing training in Noida and digital marketing training in Delhi for more details you can contact us at:
Contact No: +91-9711526942
Created on May 27th 2019 01:03. Viewed 250 times.