Factors Involved In Deciding The Packers And Movers Chargesby Transit Packers Packers and Movers in Bangalore
Selecting the ideal packers and movers in Bangalore is a bit tricky job. One vital thing that we all consider when making a selection is the price or fees they charge for the service. Packing and moving cost is decided based on several Factors and variates from one company to the company. These factors tell us how the charges are going to affect the moving cost. Do you know multiple factors can affect the relocation cost? There are some primary reasons behind it, and we will share the same with you.
1. Size of the Home – For 1BHK and 2BHK Household items, the cost of relocation is comparatively lower than the 3 BHK or above properties. There is a valid reason for the same as small houses are less and need a smaller truck size. The need for packing materials is also less, so packing cost and manpower required for the shifting is also low.
2. Size of the relocation vehicle – If you choose the Mini truck by default, it will cost you less when compared to the bigger trucks for shifting. 2BHK shifting may require a bigger truck to complete the move, especially if you have heavy furniture in addition to other home items. If some delicate items need special packaging, the cost will again increase.
3. Manpower needed – If there is a need for more manpower, then higher will be the shifting cost. If we note the market statistics, we will see the average labor charge is something around Rs.900 Per head. We suggest leaving back a few things that are not that important to relocate and reduce the need for more manpower and overall cost.
4. Distance to be covered – If you need to cover a longer distance for moving from one location to another, the cost of transportation will be high. The cost of fuel is lower when the distance is short and Vice versa for long-distance. It would help if you accepted that fuel cost is a significant part of the overall relocation cost. If the distance is more, you have to bear the fuel cost with an increase in overall cost.
5. Packaging Cost – What will be the number of household items that will decide the packing material volume that you will need. If more the items, then more will be the packaging cost as it will need more material for the packaging.
6. Insurance- If you want to take insurance coverage of your relocation's transit process, then that will be included in the overall cost. The majority prefer to take cover, and some ignore it for short distance shifting
Tips to lower your transportation cost:
- Divide your household items into essential and not so essential
- Pick only the essential goods.
- For your clothes, get them packed in trolley bags on your own
- Sell off items that you don’t wish to carry with you.
- Reduce the number of items for shifting.
Created on Nov 10th 2020 02:59. Viewed 318 times.