Explain The Significance Of Platelet Rich Plasma In Hair Restorationby Andrew Martin Health Consultant
The hair transplant procedure is being considered the most liked approach to treat the baldness permanently. The permanent outcomes have made it well acceptable by the hair loss sufferers as there no other means to offer permanent outcomes. There has been a constant endeavor to improvise the procedure in order to reach perfection in terms of outcomes.
The hair transplant procedure has already become highly successful in terms of high density provisions and natural looking results. The only limitation this procedure has is that it cannot provide the immediate outcomes which is definitely not possible now or ever. The reason is that the procedure involves the transplantation of your own hair that grow just like your existing hair and takes time of probably a year to show complete hair growth.
There is always huge demand from the procedure to provide faster hair growth that can be possible to a certain extent by an innovative procedure termed PRP therapy. Let’s find out how this PRP therapy is significant in providing the faster hair growth and healing too.
What is PRP (Platelet rich plasma) and how is it formed?
Platelets are the cellular components of the blood that has a role in healing and clotting of blood. The platelets release a fair amounts of growth factors that favors the cellular signaling for the faster healing and growth. The PRP Hair Restoration refers to the platelet rich plasma that is been formed by your own blood and the blood is processed to retrieve the plasma that is rich in platelets. The rich platelet plasma when injected at the desired site would facilitate the healing and the growth.
The PRP therapy has been practiced in many fields of medicine and now the hair transplant field has introduced this innovative technique to improve the hair growth following hair transplant.
PRP is prepared by simple steps which involves the use of your own blood. The steps are explained as follows:
1. 30 – 40 cc of blood is drawn from the arms of the patient which is the processed under centrifugation at 3000 rpm for around 10 minutes.
2. The centrifugation process separates the components of different molecular weight and forms three layers which are as follows
a) Top layer: platelet poor plasma
b) Middle layer: platelet rich plasma
c) Last layer: red blood cells
3. The middle layer is platelet rich plasma or PRP that is collected in a syringe and then injected at the desired site. comprising platelet rich plasma is collected using a syringe and then injected at the desired site.
Significance of PRP hair restoration
1. PRP hair therapy is a means to naturally enhance the hair growth and healing following the hair transplant by increasing the blood flow to the injected area and also aiding in increasing the thickness of the hair.
2. PRP therapy has been brought into use in early hair loss cases as the procedure is known to enhance the hair growth of the existing hair too.
3. In genetic baldness PRP therapy has been found to reduce the progression of hair loss due to increased circulation.
4. The procedure is not at all invasive and very simple which makes it well acceptable.
5. It favors speedy recovery following hair transplant and provide the rich environment for the newly transplanted hair follicles to grow faster and provide best outcomes in short time.
6. The procedure is very cost effective which would definitely not hamper your budget.
The hair transplant cost in India is very affordable and so as the cost of the PRP therapy. The cost of the procedure might range from 10,000 -20,000 INR which is way too economical and therefore the procedure has gained wide acceptance among the people.
Medispa hair transplant clinic has long been known since more than a decade for the excellence in the field of hair transplant. Dr Suneet Soni: the head of the clinic is one of the globally renowned hair transplant surgeon whose unsurpassable skills have made him the finest hair transplant surgeon of India.
At Medispa hair transplant clinic you can achieve the successful outcomes as we make sure to deliver the best quality PRP therapy across the nation for the best outcomes. The concentration of the platelets in PRP therapy is crucially important for which we make sure to centrifuge the components twice in order to make sure the concentration. Including, we prefer to check the concentration of the platelets prior to injecting using a device termed as auto analyzer.So with us you can trust to have the best!
Created on Dec 18th 2020 02:37. Viewed 320 times.