Etihad Airways Booking | Manage Booking | Reservationsby William Smith travel services
Traveling with Etihad
Airways is always thrilling and satisfying. Passengers who happen to travel
with this airline experience friendly flight attendants, easy and affordable
booking and many other perks as this airline is customer-oriented. It is also not
hidden that Etihad airways have always gone a step forward in assisting
passengers. Hence, if you have changes in your plan then with Etihad Airways
booking you can choose to change your flight. But, if you do not know how
to proceed then you can follow the steps below.
Learn How to Change
Etihad Airways Flight!
1. Launch a web browser and go to the official website of Etihad Airways.
2. Tap on the “Manage Booking” option from the top of the page that gets displayed and proceed further.
3. You need to enter a booking or reservation reference number and tap “Next”.
4. Your itinerary details will be displayed instantly in front of you where you can tap the “Edit my Reservation” option.
5. When flight details get displayed in front of you, tap on the one which suits your requirements and proceed further.
6. Enter your details and check the difference in fare charges. Select the mode of payment and confirm the changes.
7. You will be notified of the email that you
provided at the time of booking.
Further, Etihad airways
also provide flexibility to passengers. Hence, with Etihad Airways manage
booking option you can choose to make changes in your booking. The tasks
that can be performed with such an option are discussed below.
Different Tasks To
Manage Booking with Etihad Airways!
1. Easy cancellation and reviewing of booking.
2. Upgrading your reservation.
3. Asking for any special instructions in case of infants or special case passengers.
4. Changing, editing or canceling flights with Etihad Airways.
5. Purchasing extra data for wifi.
And many other tasks can be performed with such an option and take control of your Etihad Airways Booking and Reservations. In case of any further issues, a passenger is free to get in touch with customer support that is 24/7 active.
Created on Apr 21st 2020 02:29. Viewed 81 times.