Essential Digital Marketing Trends in 2020by Kanika Ahuja Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Trends in 2020-
The pace of technology is budding in this digitally unified world. Now, what Digital Marketing Trends can brands and businesses expect in this breakthrough year of 2020?
If summarized down to its most basic sense, the upcoming Digital Marketing Trends in 2020 can be described in two words – personalization and technology.
It all boils down to giving people what they want, at their most convenient and most preferred time and place – and technology is what you need to make these happen.
1) The Rise and Domination of Artificial Intelligence
People may not have realized now, but Artificial Intelligence (AI) is slowly gaining dominance in many business and industrial applications worldwide, including digital marketing.
These include implementations in various service areas that include Basic communication, Content Creation, Email Personalization, E-commerce Transactions and Product Recommendations.
The following facts make this evident:
• In 2019, Harvard Business Review predicted that AI would be the most pervasive feature among new and upcoming software services, products and applications by 2020. Gartner gave the same analysis and prediction a few years earlier.
• As much as 84% of businesses believe that AI will give them a competitive advantage. Up to 75% say they can enter new markets and move into new businesses through AI. Follow us https://www.digitaltechnology.institute/
2) Omni Channel Engagements Will Be the Norm
In 2019, Omni channel was one of the hottest marketing buzzwords. It is now even more relevant in 2020 and is just a few steps from becoming the norm in engaging clients across the whole customer’s buying journey.
• Brands and businesses can now seamlessly engage costumers across multiple Omni channel touch points. These include voice channels, social media, mobile applications, emails, blogs, and even physical storefronts.
• Engaging in automated Omni channel marketing generates greater results than single-channel networks. These results include:
– 13.56% higher engagement rates
– 250% higher purchase frequency
– 13% more average order value
– 90% higher customer retention rates
3) Emails Become More Polished and More Interactive
With an ROI of 3,200% in 2019, email marketing remains a viable digital marketing channel in 2020 – but it will evolve into something more polished and more interactive.
• Emails are transforming from being mere plain-text newsletters, into something with an interactive website-like interface, clickable buttons, and impressive visuals
• Email templates will be adapting more UX-centric designs, employing stylized buttons and stunning images as links instead of plain texts.
• These polished designs and interactive interfaces are aimed at impressing, engaging, and improving conversions.
4) Sentiment Analysis and Social Listening will be Used more Extensively
Brands and businesses are going beyond merely counting the “likes” and “dislikes” on posts, reviews, and comments, but are using machine-learning technologies on getting insights from the gray area in between.
• Data collecting tools and social listening algorithms are being utilized to gather, compile and analyze the user or customer sentiments, reactions, or mentions about their products or services.
• Sentiment analysis is not a new digital marketing tool, but the latest advancements in data-gathering technologies and natural language processing give better and deeper insights that reveal what people are thinking and saying about a brand, product or service.
Created on Jan 14th 2020 05:35. Viewed 496 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.