Essential CAT tools that Translation agencies must useby The Yellow Coin PR Agency in Delhi
Appreciation for work is something that gives maximum motivation, no matter how old you are. If you are seeking to get acclaimed as the Best Language Translator, it is important that you use refined tools to provide perfect work with profound translations. For this, CAT tools are quintessential as they proffer its users additional features too. Listed below are some CAT Tools that many top-notch language translation services in Delhi, Mumbai, and numerous cities use.
· Translation Memory Software: The most essential CAT Tool Trados Workbench, SDLX, Multitrans, and few others have this feature. This feature saves time as it reuses the stored texts if it appears again in the same or any other document. This kind of software is programmed to create a database in itself, which it reuses when the same text is recognized.
· Language Search Engine Software: Just like we search on the web, we can search the stored or the translation memory software if wish to reuse any stored text. The stored text is divided into segments when they are added to the translation memory software, and when you need to search a specific content or text, you can use this multilingual language search engine.
· Terminology management Software: This kind of CAT Tool allows the translator to automatically search for new terms and add the same into the database. This also provides an additional feature by checking the usage of the word throughout the document. It checks for the consistency and if the meaning is rightly conveyed or not. LogiTerm and Termex are some such tools that are used rapidly by translation agencies worldwide.
· Alignment Software: As we know that the translation memory software divides the document content into segments, the alignment software enables the translator to build a translation memory. So this arrangement comes handy if the stored translated content needs to be reused. Some such CAT Tools are BiText2, TMx Bligner, Youalign, and few others.
· Interactive Machine Translation: Just like we have predictive text on the cell phone, this CAT Tool too tries to predict what you wish to translate after registering the text or a sentence.Other then these tools, few other tools like Grammarly, proofread IATE and other search engines are also used widely by language translation agencies. These are used to check the grammar, sentence structure and even find synonyms and antonyms of words.
Created on Aug 26th 2019 02:16. Viewed 116 times.