Equipment Storage Tips: What to Store and Not to Store in a Unitby Imperial Storage U Own Condominium Storage Units
Getting an equipment storage unit is a smart move for anyone looking to ease a life transition, declutter the space, or keep items ready for their next use. Be it your home or business, a luxury storage unit is a great way to save your time and space. While an equipment storage unit helps to get unnecessary items out of your space, there are certain items that are unacceptable.
Hazardous material or items that are not safe to keep in a public place should never be stored in units. When looking to buy equipment storage unit for personal or business use, make sure to read the below list of items that can and cannot be stored in your storage unit.
- Household Items - Goods such as books, clothes, furniture, office supplies, and kitchen items make great use of storage space, especially during a life transition.
- Electronics - Many facilities offer storage units that are equipped to keep valuable electronic items in a secure environment.
- Commercial Goods - Whether you want to store office furniture, supplies, decor items or file cabinets of paperwork which is not required for a daily operation but need to keep for record purpose, storage units are beneficial.
- Home Appliances - Appliances as long as are wiped clean and dried can be packed and put in a storage unit. While being stored, they should never be left plugged in.
- Seasonal Items - Winter or summer clothes, holiday decorations, sporting equipment, and many other items that we only need at certain times of the year can be stored well in a unit.
What not to Store
- Perishable Food - Most perishable food items and animal products are likely to attract all types of pests to your storage units.
- Hazardous Materials- Anything that catches fire or explodes is highly prohibited from a storage unit due to the extreme conditions.
- Unregistered Vehicles - RVs, boats, trailers, trucks, cars and other vehicles that are fully registered, operational, and insured can be kept in a storage unit.
- Anything Living - Storage units are not for living things that require food, water, and light to survive. Residing animals in a storage space is illegal.
- Explosives & Weapons - Storage units are not a place to keep fireworks that are considered to be explosive. Threatening weapons and explosives are not allowed.
Consider these things when searching for the best unit for your equipment storage in Denver. Contact Imperial Storage U Own for getting high quality, fully-equipped, safe, and secure condo storage units to keep your valuable items and more..
Created on Dec 15th 2018 03:04. Viewed 523 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.