Ensure a secured life to your Familyby Ravi Gupta consultant
Life is a beautiful journey of experiences and we are born to live the joy and happiness brought by this voyage. Human nature is bound to store things, money, property and we make plans to make our future better. However, we often miss on the fact that human life is not certain and everything can collapse in just a matter of seconds. The loss of life is more grave when the entire family is dependent on that person, both emotionally and financially.
We cannot insure life however, one can heal the pain to the family members with best life insurance policy. No one wants its family to suffer after his/her demise and the pain to the family members can be substituted to a little extent with the insurance cover.
How should you choose LIC plan?
There are different plans available to provide life insurance to people but one should choose it according to different factors that vary from person to person.
- • Purpose: The primary purpose is same to get LIC insurance plan that is to get financial compensation that are relevant to the nominee or beneficiary. One can choose out of different plans according to the factor of monetary relevance to the nominee.
- • Income: The amount of income is another deciding factor that one should consider while choosing insurance plan.
- • Age: If you are going for insurance cover plan then you must consider the factor of your age which will help you to accumulate relevant amount of premium that will give required benefit to the nominee.
- • Occupation: Your occupation is important factor, first one should look whether the source of income is permanent or temporary. It is an important factor as it decides your ability to continuously invest in the plan.
What makes LIC Plan relevant?
Out of all the major relevant reason of getting financial benefit to the nominee, the person who is choosing LIC insurance plans must go for the policy for following benefits:
• Small Investment: You don’t need to pay huge sum of money, rather, a small amount of savings can secure the future of your loved ones.
• Other benefits: There are certain insurance policies that cover the accidents and critical illness that help the person and his family in the bad time.
These benefits make the policies valuable and significant for all of us which help us in the critical time of our lives.
Created on Jan 4th 2018 03:00. Viewed 259 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.