Enhance Your Interior Design Career with Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD)by Osheen Kharbanda blogger
There is no field like the interior design industry. It is where creativity, technology, and visual ideation skills meet and where continuous innovation thrives. The art of interior design can be classified as the specialized science of making aesthetic changes to living space, office, or building to enhance the overall appeal. The interior design field incorporates handling and designing, drafting, and managing several projects within a range of interior spaces. And an interior designer holds power to shape the world we live in.
As lifestyle is becoming more personal than ever to many, individuals are modernizing their lifestyle. Further, they are developing an inclination towards tastefully designed spaces, be it domestic or industrial, while encapsulating high-end interiors and top-notch amenities.
The field of interior designing is booming in the country with several opportunities for young aspiring designers. Hence, you can leverage these opportunities and enhance your career with the top design school, Indian Institute of Art and Design, by opting for formal education to become a successful interior designer.
To set a strong foot in this competitive industry, education brings several advantages along the journey. With interior designing courses, you can not only attain core knowledge of the details necessary for the practical work on the site but also get mentoring by top industry experts.
Here are a few reasons why you can consider opting for an interior designing course from IIAD:
- The Institute is a contemporary design institute aspiring to challenge the boundaries of creativity by offering its students innovative approaches to education that prepares them for careers in Interior Architecture Design and Fashion Design.
- Learner-centered curriculum and pedagogy are one of the unique propositions of the Institute. The design school believes that identifying a design solution is an intellectual process of undeniable value.
- Students are taught fundamental principles like technology, history, politics, culture, people, identity, and importantly, economics, along with technical aspects of services and construction, are at the core of the program.
- Students are further encouraged to develop a strong design process that incorporates these aspects and builds on their own knowledge systems. The program also cuts across the various design disciplines offered at the Institute, allowing students to understand design as a holistic phenomenon and also encouraging a multidisciplinary learning environment.
- A significant emphasis is laid on understanding the discipline. The approach of project-based learning used at the interior designing college further provides insight into industry practices and exposure to contemporary discourses within the field.
- IIAD is partnered with Kingston School of Art, Kingston University, London, a pioneer in art and design education. This way, students enrolling themselves for any design program at IIAD are assured access to education benchmarked against the best in the world.
IIAD’s most distinguishing achievement is the ability to design a curriculum and delivery model that promotes design thinking with ‘the student’ as the protagonist. This poses a great advantage for students as it enables them with an in-depth understanding of concepts and practical training, both vital to get noticed and get success in the industry.
Created on Jun 29th 2020 00:41. Viewed 160 times.