Eight Signs It Is Time To Buy New Mattress Sydneyby Maria Williams Online Marketing Specialist
Nowadays, many people have trouble to fall asleep. Sleeping problems can appear because of poor nutrition, smoking, alcohol, caffeine, exhaustion, stress, but the most - are you sleep on a comfortable mattress Sydney.
If you have trouble sleeping, here are eight signs that it is time for a new mattress:
1. You wake up tired and stiff, or you have neck or lower back pain
Over the years, the mattresses lose their performance, producing improper support for your spine, and pain all over your body. The result will be an irregular body position, making sleep uncomfortable.
2. You fall asleep more easily on the couch in your leaving room or a hotel bed, or the bed of any member of your family
Whether the cause of your insomnia is the old mattress or another problem, you will find if you sleep several nights on another mattress. If sleep quality improves, then make sure it is time to buy a new mattress.
3. You sleep restlessly, often waking up at night and flipping over and over again to find the perfect position
Even if you bought a new high-quality mattress, and you are still rolling, make sure the model you chose is suitable for your needs. Mattress manufacturers use the most sophisticated technologies and produce mattresses with different characteristics and performance to fit your body characteristics and needs.
4. The mattress shows visible signs of dread (it is deformed, with recesses and bumps or lumps on the core)
This is one of the most visible signs that it is time for a new mattress. If the mattress loses its shape, be sure that it will harm your health sooner or later.
5. If you feel the partner's movements while sleeping
The new generation of mattresses has technology that balances weight on the surface, so you do not feel the movements on the other side of the bed.
6. The mattress is older more than 7 years
How much a mattress will last, it depends on its warranty. The frequency of use, how it is maintained, its weight are other factors. On average, manufacturers recommend changing the mattress every 7 to 10 years.
7. The mattress does not return to its original form in the expected time
If the mattress makes noises under your weight, it is clear that its core is weak, though it may not be noticeable at first glance.
8. You happen to wake up with rashes as a result of an allergy that you have no logical explanation
Mattresses are prone to collecting dust, animal hair, dandruff, bacteria and mites. As the level of allergens increases, there is a risk of allergies, sneezing and even asthma.
Buying a new mattress Sydney is an exciting journey. At RMF, you have the opportunity to try it before you buy it.
Created on Dec 10th 2019 07:14. Viewed 179 times.