Educational verification - Important for Hiring The Ideal Candidatesby ICrederity India Certified Background Verification Company
When a business expands, there is an increase in the need for manpower. You need experts for different profiles to manage the business. All these posts demand relevant educational qualifications. A company needs to check the educational qualification of every applicant before making a selection. It is needed to restrict the hiring of a wrong candidate. If proper education verification is not done, then there is a possibility your expansion plan of business may get hampered.
What does it mean by educational verification?
Every job needs a minimum educational qualification. So, it is necessary to check whether the applicant is professionally skilled to handle, the job role or not. Here the hiring authority must need to verify.
- Institutions attended and degrees awarded to the candidate
- Whether the candidate holds any specific certification
- Whether the candidate has taken any specialized training in that particular field or not.
The hiring authority can check the database maintained by the government education department to confirm the passing year. So, the benefits that a company can get from education verification of the candidates applied for a specific post are:
- Employers always want to take risk-free decisions to protect the company as well as its employees. So, proper educational qualification checking will abstain a company from hiring the wrong personnel.
- With the help of this verification process, it is possible to check the credential of the applicant. Accuracy in the credentials is a must in every working field, or else it will be harmful to the company and affect the face value.
- Many Job applicants falsely represent their certificates and degrees just for the sake of getting the job. Hiring such employees without proper check enhances the risk for the business. A company must check the accuracy of these certificates. If the hiring authority finds that the candidate does not hold the requisite qualification, then he or she, will not be appointed.
Here an applicant should know to what extent this education verification is done. This checking parameter depends on the requirements of the company. Sometimes companies can check high-school degrees and some companies also verify the degree of graduation and above. To ensure the checking is done correctly and accurately, a company can appoint agencies for pre-employment checking services. The agencies will do the verification as per the set standard to deliver accurate results to the company.
Limitations of the education verification process
Due to certain limitations, some companies avoid this verification process. This process takes a long time, like a week or more. Again, some institutes do not allow any third person to access their database. Here a company needs to seek prior permission to check the record of the applicant. No doubt, this is a time-consuming process. Many institutes are not so much technically advanced, and hence verification of education records can produce an inaccurate result.
If we can ignore the cons of Education verification, then the pros will encourage you to avail of the services. Hire the best service provider of the industry for your verification needs of applicants.
iCrederity Provides highly reliable Employee Verification, Pre Employment Screening solutions, employment background check, Criminal Background Check, credential verification, Employment Verification, Pan Card Details verification, KYC Verification in Delhi Mumbai Bangalore Chennai Hyderabad that helps in verifying and recruiting the right person for a job.
Created on Oct 14th 2020 00:23. Viewed 313 times.