EB-5 Visa Investment: The Opportunity of a Lifetimeby Asad Waheed Consultant
EB-5 visa investment is the opportunity of a lifetime. Many Eb-5 visa investors in the United States have helped grow the economy by creating jobs and fueling economic growth. If you want to become an Eb-5 visa investor, this post will give you all the information that you need to know about Eb-5 investment.
What is EB-5 Visa Investment?
It is a program that allows foreign nationals to get a United States green card. To get eligible for this program, you must invest in a business that creates or preserves at most nominal ten jobs in the United States. The most common type of Eb-5 visa investment is investing in a Regional Center.
How does it work?
If you want to become an Eb-five visa investor, you must understand how the program works. The Eb-five investment process includes four steps:
● Step One: You must invest in a business that creates or preserves at least ten jobs within two years after receiving your Eb-five visa investment;
● Step Two: After making your Eb-five investment, your employer will create and submit an I-526 Petition for EB-Five Visa Investor on your behalf;
● Step Three: Once USCIS approves the petition, they will give conditional approval to an immigrant petition for yourself and each of the family members who are included in this application;
● Step Four: When all conditions are met, you will receive lawful permanent residence status for yourself and each of your family members.
What are the Benefits of EB-5 Visa Investment?
There are many benefits to Eb-5 investment. Some of the benefits include:
● You can reside and work in the United States permanently
● You can bring your family members to live with you in the United States
● You can tour freely in and out of the United States
What are the Requirements to be an EB-Five Visa Investor?
If you want to become an Eb-five visa investor, there are three requirements that you must meet:
● You must have a business plan in place before investing any money into the Eb-five investment program;
● It would be alright if you had at least USD 500,000 or its equivalent in another currency to invest in Eb- 5 visa investment;
● Your planned investment amount needs to conform with USCIS regulations. It may delay the Eb-five visa process if it does not match these regulations. These delays could make some people give up on their dreams of becoming Eb-five visa investors.
If you want to be an Eb-five visa investor, this post has given you the information you need. To learn more about Eb-five visa investment and how it can benefit you as a foreign national, contact Eb5 Affiliate Network today!
Created on Jan 4th 2022 23:30. Viewed 107 times.