Easy Ways to Update Your Garmin GPSby Joya Smith Kindle support
Garmin is a reputed brand that is known to manufacture world-class GPS products that are used by many fitness enthusiasts and professionals from other fields. They produce excellent smart watches that can monitor your activities, not just that their GPS products allow for smooth navigation. The app of Garmin update can efficiently manage your devices; if you are facing issues related to Garmin products then you can always get in touch with the assistance provided for technical support. Follow the steps below to easily update the Garmin GPS.
Sync the device with PC
- For updating the GPS you will need to sync it to your system by simply taking it out of your car or vehicle. You will need ensuring the device stays on, now you can connect using a USB cable. Start with hooking the device with the GPS; all you need to do is wait as the progress bar starts to scroll.
- In case you have done this before you should see the prompts appear automatically if you are attempting to do this the very first time then simply sign in to the account associated with Garmin before proceeding further.
Installing the app
- Once you are done with the previous steps you will require installing the app of Garmin Express on the device. You can do this by navigating to the download page by choosing the version of the app for Windows or Mac.
- When the file has been downloaded you can navigate to the folder that contains the file and double click on it and proceed to install it by following the precise guidelines that appear in the wizard.
Buying or accessing the updates
- Now you can proceed with installing the updates, you will require making sure that the internet connectivity is working, simply locate the GPS after clicking on the button of add device. You will see a list of updates.
- Further, choose the option that says select all to get the available updates on your device. When completed you can eject the device.
If you are facing difficulties associated with the GPS of Garmin devices then you can contact GPS support for technical assistance.
Amara Smith is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. She writes for Garmin Connect at Garmin GPS Support.
Created on Oct 14th 2019 07:01. Viewed 147 times.