Easy ways to fix the QuickBooks error code 832by john rise I am an IT Expert in USA
QuickBooks is an excellent software that provides reliable accounting services such as tax auditing and payroll management, to name a few. The company facilitates excellent QuickBooks support for the users who face technical issues while using the software. One of the errors that are common among the users is the QuickBooks error code 832. You can read about this error and follow the instructions below to troubleshoot this error effectively.
Updating QuickBooks and changing the host file
- Proceed with updating the version of your QuickBooks to the latest upgrade. Modify the host file with the proper IP address.
- Now, press and hold the Windows key and also the E key on the keyboard. Further, double click on Local C and do the same on windows and on system 32.
- After this step doubles click on the folder of the driver and then on etc. now with the notepad, proceed further by opening the host file. Add or change the IP address of the server, after the last IP that is listed.
- Further press the tab key and input the server name. Now navigate to the file and then click on the save option. After this step, open the company file and see if the error is fixed or not.
Locally opening the company file
- Begin with opening the folder that has the company files in it. Locate the file that has the extension.QBW. Go further by right-clicking on the file and selecting copy.
- Now, navigate to the desktop and do a right-click to paste the file you copied from the folder.
- After this step, hold the control key and open QuickBooks to be directed to the section of no company open window in QuickBooks. Now, click on the option that states restore or open the existing company.
- Again navigate to the desktop where the file was pasted. Double click on it and open and see if the error has been fixed or not.
Get in touch with us
You can contact QuickBooks customer support if you are facing issues related to QuickBooks. Our team of professionals can help you solve technical errors with their in-depth knowledge and expertise.
Mark Ray is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for Quickbooks support at QuickBooks Desktop Support or QuickBooks Customer Service.
Created on Sep 12th 2019 03:32. Viewed 89 times.