Easy Ways To Fix The Brother Printer Error Code S01by Darcy Short IT Expert
Brother printer is a quality unit manufactured by brother. They provide their units worldwide, and their printers have received a lot of recognition globally. The image quality if phenomenal and brother continuously innovates to provide crystal clarity in the image output. However, some instances occur where issues are faced by the users such as the error code S01 which can be resolved with the help of Brother printer support for technical assistance.
Follow The Steps Given Below To Fix This Error S01
Setting The Brother Printer Device As The Default Printer
- If you have another printer that you use and is set as the default printer, then that could be the reason why you see the error code S01. To resolve this, you will require setting the brother printer as the default.
- You can do this by going in the settings of control panel and clicking on accessories and printer option. Over here you can see the list of printers you use. You can tick the box that says set as default after selecting the brother printer below that box.
Connecting The USB Cables Properly
- If the USB cables you are using are damaged and wires are shredded apart then you will require to buy a new and official cable from brother.using an unofficial cable can result in malfunction.
- To avoid this, you can choose to buy only the authentic USB cable from the Brother printer. After this, you can set th cables properly and ensure the connectivity isn’t loose. Now you can check if the error code S01 has been fixed.
Emptying The Queue Of Print Jobs
- If you have a lot of jobs related to printing in the queue, then this could b causing an overload which requires to be resolved. You can do this by going to the start tab then input control printer after this you can click on the ok tab.
- You can see the brother printer device, and after moving your cursor over the device listed, you can see the status as well, which will show the documents in queue. Delete the excess jobs and see if the error has been resolved.
You can get in touch with Brother printer customer support for issues you face related to brother printer devices.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Technical Support & Brother printer Drivers.
Created on Nov 11th 2019 00:50. Viewed 257 times.