Easy Ways to Fix the Brother Printer Error 35by Darcy Short IT Expert
Brother makes some of the most reliable quality printers in the world and provides excellent picture print clarity. However, there are some issues faced by the users of brother printer. The company facilitates dependable Brother Printer Support for its customers who face technical difficulties while operating the device. One such error that occurs frequently is the brother printer error 35. You can read below about the error.
Some causes of the brother printer error
- If you have a piece of paper stuck inside the printer then this error will likely display on the monitor screen.
- Having too many print files in a queue is also another reason why this error occurs.
Ways you can fix the error 35
- Check for a piece of paper that has got jammed inside the printer device. You can also verify if there is any mechanical component of your printer that has malfunctioned or is not working correctly.
- You will require cancelling the printing jobs that are in the queue, and use the hangs on the side of the printer device to open it.
- The scanner cover support will be found on the left-hand side. After you have opened the printer, you can now see for paper pieces inside the device in each corner.
- If you find any parts of paper, you can discard and remove it and ensure no paper remains inside the printer. You can move the printing head from side to side to see if there is any paper stuck in between them.
- Next, you can proceed with opening the clear jam cover that is placed at the backside of the machine. Clear any dust you find there and remove the paper pieces if they are found.
- After cleaning the printer from the inside, you can proceed with closing the scanner cover.
- If you find the printer still shows the error, then you can disconnect the cord from the power supply. Wait for a couple of minutes then reconnect the device with the power.
- Now start your printer and print a test sample to verify the working of the printer.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing issues related to brother printer, then you can contact Brother Printer Customer Support for technical assistance. Our highly trained professionals will help you in-depth knowledge and expertise and assist with easy step by step instructions to troubleshoot the brother printer error 35.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Support & Brother printer Customer support.
Created on Sep 2nd 2019 02:11. Viewed 309 times.