Easier Way to Resolve the QuickBooks Error 80070057by howfixerrors Errors QuickBooks Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
QuickBooks is a popular accounting and bookkeeping software that is specially created for small and medium business owners and accounting professionals. This software can be used when a user takes up the subscription in exchange for a fee. The subscription is available in many types according to the requirements and pricing.
QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Plus, QuickBooks Enterprise are such types of subscriptions offered by QuickBooks. QuickBooks has many features including payroll management, records maintenance, online banking, customer support, and many more.
The owner and marketer of QuickBooks is Intuit Incorporation. Intuit has launched QuickBooks back in 1983 in California, USA. The main headquarters of QuickBooks is based in Mountain View, California, USA.
QuickBooks is a well known and widely used accounting software in the market because of its amazing features and accuracy in details. Additionally, it provides satisfactory customer support. Besides having these many advantages, QuickBooks users sometimes face unnecessary trouble due to this software. Some errors generally occur that will disturb the entire working performance of the software.
An example of such an error is the QuickBooks Error 80070057. This error won’t let the user open the company file. There can be many reasons for the appearance of this error.
Reasons for the QuickBooks Error 80070057
The following are the reasons for this error:
- Corrupted .ND file extension.
- Blocking due to the firewall settings.
- Anti-virus might be used incorrectly.
- Incorrect change in file extensions.
- An older version of the QuickBooks application.
- Un-updated windows operating system.
- Presence of virus or malware in the system.
- Network connection or internet service issue.
- Using a third party corrupted firewall.
A Method to Fix the QuickBooks Error 80070057
Below is the method that will help you to fix this error:
Method: Get the Updated version of QuickBooks
- Open the QuickBooks application on your computer.
- Proceed to the ‘Help’ menu.
- Select the ‘Update QuickBooks’ option.
- Click on the ‘Update Now’ tab.
- Choose ‘Get Updates’.
- When the update finishes, Restart the QuickBooks application.
- Check if the issue still exists or resolved.
The above article is based on the information regarding the Easier Way to Resolve the QuickBooks Error 80070057. If a user still wants to contact the QuickBooks Error Support professionals for technical help or expert guidance, feel free to reach out to this 24/ 7 available number: +1- 877- 349- 3776.
Read More Related Articles: -
Source Url:- https://articlescad.com/easier-way-to-resolve-the-quickbooks-error-80070057-221537.html
Created on Nov 24th 2020 07:06. Viewed 186 times.