Dr. Rajan Shah Neurosurgeon Committed to Lasting Improvements in the Lives of Patientsby Richelle Mandy Spine and Neuro Surgery Hospital
The majority of people think of neurosurgery as a brain procedure — however but it’s much more! It’s the clinical forte concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of patients with injury to, or disorder/ disorders of the brain, spinal cord and spinal column, and peripheral nerves in all components of the body. The distinctiveness of neurosurgical care includes both adults and pediatric patients. Based upon the person of the damage or ailment a neurological surgeon may also additionally provide surgical and/or non-surgical care.
Types of neurosurgery performed by Dr. Rajan Shah Neurosurgeon at Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital
Neurosurgery is a very challenging surgical uniqueness in which techniques are continuously growing. Here are a few conditions that neurosurgeons treat:
- tumors of the brain, spine, and skull
- trauma to the head and spinal cord
- degenerative spinal conditions and prolapsed discs
- cerebral (brain) aneurysms and strokes
- movement disorders such as Parkinson’s disease
- certain psychiatric disorders
- congenital conditions such as spina bifida
- conditions that affect cerebrospinal fluid flow such as hydrocephalus
- pituitary tumors and neuroendocrine disorders
Benefits of choosing Dr. Rajan Shah Neurosurgeon at Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital
Dr. Rajan Shah offers the highest level of patient care provided to deal with patients with all neurological issues ranging from the common to the most complex. He makes use of the latest improvements in imaging technology to appropriately diagnose and develop individualized treatment plans presenting the first-class possible effects for his patients. Dr. Rajan Shah Neurosurgeon at Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital is one of the premier providers of neurosurgical care in India. He is equipped to handle routine and technically demanding cases. His goal is to provide you with superior neurology surgery and an unmatched patient experience. Dr. Rajan Shah Neurosurgeon at Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital achieves the best results for every patient with the least invasive techniques possible. Depending on your pathology, he will be able to identify and treat your condition by bringing knowledge and experience to the table. Dr. Rajan Shah Neurosurgeon at Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital is committed to providing excellent and compassionate clinical care. It is his mission to treat his patients with integrity, respect, and honest communication.
Safety measures for COVID 19 for those flying into India
- Dos and don'ts can be provided with the ticket to the travelers by the travel agencies
- At the time of boarding the flight, only asymptomatic travelers may be allowed to continue after the thermal screening.
- While on board the flight, required precautions along with wearing of a mask, environmental hygiene, breathing hygiene, hand hygiene, and so forth are to be observed by airline staff, crew, and all passengers.
- On arrival, thermal screening might be executed in respect of all the passengers by health officials present at the airport
How will spine and neurosurgery service India assist you through your medical journey?
If you aren't from India? No problem, spine and neurosurgery service India has been fruitfully treating and preventing healthcare services to patients from throughout the globe who're looking for a cost-effective and best surgical operation in India. During the COVID-19 pandemic, you could be confident that you'll receive safe, remarkable, compassionate care from the extraordinary health care team with safety care and safety in place along with thermal screening at the entrance, hand sanitization at entrance & inside, strict social distancing, compulsory masks, 1 attendant with 1 patient. India cardiac surgery service teams maintain to work diligently to manage the problems of COVID-19 while keeping patient care and safety at the forefront. We are proud of our hospitals and team and will continue remarkable efforts in the direction of safety and patient care.
Book an Appointment With Dr. Rajan Shah, the Best Neurosurgeon in India And you can also ask your Questions About your medical treatment Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org Call On +91-9325887033
Created on Feb 20th 2021 01:25. Viewed 158 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.