Dr. K. Sridhar Improving Surgery Options and Care For People with Extreme Back Painby Richelle Mandy Spine and Neuro Surgery Hospital
Lumbar spine surgery is only done when conservative methods have failed to bring about improvement in pain and disability. Surgery is done to relieve/reduce pain and to restore stability to the spine. To start with, the lumbar spine to the 5 spinal bones (L1 to L5) makes up the lower back region of the spine. These are the largest vertebrae and help in supporting the head and trunk. The L5 vertebra distributes the upper body’s weight through the sacrum and into the pelvic region (hips) and onto the legs. Any associated pathological changes in these lumbar bones can result in pain, numbness, or burning sensations.
Lumbar spine surgery in India
The common causes of decompression surgery are lumbar herniated disc or lumbar spinal stenosis. The following are some surgical techniques recommended for lumbar decompression:
- Laminotomy – a small opening is made inside the lamina to access disc content material which has invaded the slender area of the spinal canal.
- Laminectomy – this is usually used to treat spinal stenosis and involves partial or complete removal of the lamina. Laminectomy is done to get access to the disc that is causing narrowing of area inside the spinal canal.
- Laminectomy – This is mostly used to treat spinal stenosis and involves partial or complete removal of the lamina. Laminectomy is done to access the disc that is causing the narrowing of space within the spinal canal.
- Foraminotomy – This technique is used to widen the opening of the nerve passageway (foramen), thus nerve compression caused by invading disc material or bone spurs pressing onto the exiting nerves, are relieved.
- Discectomy – This technique involves the removal of a part or all of a herniated/prolapsed disc to prevent pinching of a nerve. Here, the spine can be accessed from the anterior or the posterior.
Get cost-effective lumbar spine surgery in India at top spine hospitals
India represented one of the most preferred destinations for lumbar spine surgery. In terms of medical staff, Indian hospitals can manage the number of global patients for surgical procedures. Hospitals are equipped with the latest technology and services. Lumbar spine surgery cost in India is affordable & just a fraction of what you normally pay in the western developed countries. Offering high-tech medical solutions to a large variety of healthcare problems, it is no wonder that India is one of the most favored destinations for lumbar spine surgery in India today. The affordable price of lumbar spine surgery in India has been the reason international patients prefer the country for their treatment.
Get relief from the back with lumbar spine surgery with Dr. K. Sridhar
If you have been living in pain due to spinal conditions and have been told you need spine surgery, come to Dr. K. Sridhar best neurosurgeon in India, specializing in complex spine surgery, treating patients in India and all around the world. He is considered the best among the list of top 10 lumbar spine surgeons in India is able to offer his patients invasive, minimally invasive, and non-invasive treatment options. Unlike other Dr. K. Sridhar India will provide you a thorough consultation in which he will provide you his recommended treatment options based on what you are experiencing. He will listen to all your issues, evaluate your prognosis, and provide you detailed information about surgical treatment.
How to get in touch with Dr. K. Sridhar best neurosurgeon in India
Spine and neurosurgery service India is a medical tourism agency facilitator that helps patients to access high quality, affordable treatment in a globalized healthcare marketplace. Spine and neurosurgery service India can find the best cost-to-quality ratio and develop a plan for every individual`s needs and budget. Our team of professionals arranges the patient’s instant appointment with Dr. K. Sridhar India along with on-site service. Our predominant mission is to offer clear, easily understandable information about the services we provide for transparent pricing in order to give our clients a fair offer for consideration.
Book Immediate Appointment with Dr. K. Sridhar, the best spine surgeon at the global hospital, India. Click Here
Email ID:- email@example.com
Number For Fast Track Query Reply +91 – 9325887033
Created on Jun 22nd 2020 23:48. Viewed 234 times.