Dr. Hitesh Garg The Leading Spine Care Specialists With Advanced Surgical Optionsby Richelle Mandy Spine and Neuro Surgery Hospital
Most pain in the lower back may be handled without surgical operation. Spine surgery can relieve some causes of back pain, however, it is rarely essential. Back surgery might be an option if conservative treatments have not worked and your pain is persistent and disabling. Spine surgery often more predictably relieves associated pain or numbness that goes down one or both arms or legs.
What are the different types of spine surgery?
A few normally executed spine surgery procedures are –
- Laminectomy: used to deal with spinal stenosis or to alleviate the strain at the spinal nerves. It entails the removal of the bony spurs and thickened ligaments which might be probable inflicting the stress at the nerves inside the back.
- Microdiscectomy: used to treat sciatica, a condition of nerve ache taking place due to a herniated disc this is pressing on a spinal nerve backbone. It includes the identity and elimination of the herniated disc pressure on the nerve of the backbone.
- Foraminotomy: includes the growth of the hole wherein a nerve root exits the spinal canal. It’s done to save you the bulging disks or joints that have thickened with age from pressing at the spinal nerves.
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty: These are minimally invasive tactics to restore the fractures of the vertebrae caused due to osteoporosis.
- Spinal fusions: These are used to deal with conditions such as spinal instability, intense degeneration of the discs, scoliosis, or aggregate of both. It entails the usage of bone grafts taken from either the patient’s body or a donor to fuse together two vertebrae.
Why choose to have spinal surgery in India?
As one of the top medical travel destinations, India is fantastically admired for its exceptional healthcare services. People from across the world choose to have their spine surgery in India for some of the reasons:
- The best hospitals for spinal surgery in India are international-class medical centers that offer complete care to the patients. These hospitals have a devoted unit for the spinal surgical procedures with modular operation theaters and the technology. The offerings presented by using the hospitals include post-operative care and rehabilitation facilities.
- The cost of spine surgery in India is exceedingly lower than the prices for the same method in other nations together with the USA, UK, Germany, and others.
- No waiting time. The patient does no wait long to have the surgical procedure. The best spine surgeon in India may additionally start the procedure as soon the patient is very well evaluated for the circumstance and all the tests are finished.
Who is the best spine surgeon in India
Dr. Hitesh Garg at Artemis Hospital Gurgaon believes in meeting patients' needs through assessment and treatment designed to assist them to achieve active, pain-free lifestyles. He combines leading part strategies with established traditional methods to provide patients with the best care possible. The best spine surgeon in India believes in treating the spine ailments conservatively unless the surgery is an absolute necessity. Dr. Hitesh Garg at Artemis Hospital Gurgaon is considered among the best from the list of top 10 spine surgeons in India. His patients are treated in facilities offering ultra-modern technologies in prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation. If surgery is needed, nerves and spinal stability are of most concern. Pain is managed and in many cases removed in the least invasive way so patients can get back to work and enjoy a pain-free quality of life.
How to get in touch with Dr. Hitesh Garg best spine surgeon in India
There are several medical providers in India of these; spine and neurosurgery service India is the best healthcare solution provider dedicatedly helping patients and their families by providing assistance in visa, travel logistics and transportation for surgery, medical treatment, hospitalization, travel & accommodation in India. More importantly, with spine and neurosurgery service India, an appointment with Dr. Hitesh Garg at Artemis Hospital Gurgaon is quick and uncomplicated.
Send your query to Dr. Hitesh Garg Email Address to get further assistance fixing your appointment with the most renowned spine surgeon in India. Click Here
Call On: +91-9325887033
Created on May 24th 2020 03:38. Viewed 250 times.