Domain Name Litigation and UDRP Disputes Serviceby Jimmy Mathur Esqwire
When a person or the party uses a domain that leads to confusion with the other party’s trademark that is where the domain disputes arise. If the parties are unable to resolve the domain disputes, the domain name litigation comes in picture. The goodwill associated with a trademark and public confusion leads to domain name litigation.
The UDRP Disputes Service assigns the names and numbers to an individual or the party to resolve the domain name disputes online.
Through Domain Name Litigation Lawsuit, you can resolve the Domain name disputes either in federal or state court. You can also adhere to the UDRP guidelines as an alternative solution. The Uniform Domain Dispute Resolution Policy is an administrative proceeding & is much cheaper than a lawsuit in court.
Domain Name Litigation – UDRP Dispute Services Vs Law Suit
● The lawsuit process is expensive and time-consuming, whereas the UDRP Dispute Services is cost-effective. The decisions are very fast.
● The Law Suit deals in all types of cases. The UDRP Dispute Services is limited to online and offline trademark and patent rights.
● The UDRP is an attempt to resolve the similar domain name disputes out of the court. In case of a lawsuit, the matter is taken to the court.
● UDRP filing requirements are simple, compared to a lawsuit. The Lawsuit requirements are complex.
● In UDPR there is little or no evidentiary requirement. In a lawsuit, you need solid proof.
Ready to get your rights within a short time? Contact us at ESQwire today!
Conclusion: UDRP can be within or outside the court while a lawsuit is within the court. Both of them have their own merits and limitations.
Created on Jan 22nd 2020 05:06. Viewed 456 times.