Do a Skin Test In Advance To Prevent Allergies From Wearing Wigs
by Kristen Johansson SEO
Internet celebrities who often change their wigs on social platforms can give us different feelings every time, making many girls start to notice the charm of wigs. If you want to wear an HD transparent lace wig
too, please do a skin test before doing so.
1. Do a skin test to prevent allergies.
First, apply a small amount of liquid adhesive or double-sided melt lace wig
tape to the back of your hand. Next, observe the adhesive for at least 24 hours.
If your skin becomes red or inflamed, buy a hypoallergenic wig or adhesive.
If the skin is not affected, you can safely wear the wig.
2. Smooth out the hair.
The flatter the hair is against the head, the better the wig will look.
Braid short hair into cornrows, or use gel and bobby pins to attach it to your head. Long hair can be tied into a low ponytail. Next, wrap the ponytail into a flat bun and secure it with bobby pins.
3. Wear a sock cap.
Stocking caps or wig caps are soft caps that flatten the hair and help the wig stay in place. Adjust the cap so that it barely covers your hairline.
Skip this step if you have almost no hair.
4. Cleanse the skin.
Wash skin with a mild cleanser, then towels dry. Next, apply some rubbing alcohol with a cotton ball along your hairline, which will remove excess oil from your skin. If you have sensitive skin, you can apply a scalp protection serum after using rubbing alcohol.
Part 2 - Putting on the wig
1. Put the wig on your head and align it with your natural hairline. If the wig has tightening straps inside, you may need to adjust those straps to fit.
Next, using sharp pink scissors, trim the lace along your natural hairline. Leave about 1/8" (3mm) of lace. This only needs to be done the first time you wear the wig.
2. Cut six to ten small pieces of wig straps. Next, line your hairline with a little tape by pressing the sticky side against the skin. Use a mirror when doing this to create an even hairline.
Make sure all parts are touching. Otherwise, you may have loose gaps in your hairline.
3. If you don't want to use a wig, you can use liquid lace glue instead. Use a clean makeup brush to apply the adhesive in thin lines along the entire hairline.
If you're using a soft adhesive, allow the glue to dry long enough to become tacky before using the wig. If it is hard adhesive, the wig can be put on immediately.
4. Adjust the edges of the wig to match the hairline. Adjust the back of the wig so that it hangs naturally through the hair. Finally, press the wig's lace into the adhesive or wig band.
5. If your wig is made from human hair, you can use a wide-toothed comb, heat styling tools, and hair products.
Put on your wig and meet the world in your most beautiful state!
Created on May 11th 2022 03:24. Viewed 165 times.