Direct Deposit Options for Sage 50 Payrollby Manson Willam Itztechy
Sage 50 direct deposit Payroll is a feature that enables employers to directly deposit the paycheck into a worker's bank account. The feature depends on Automated Clearing House framework in the United States and the Electronic Funds Transfer in Canada. A similar feature can likewise be utilized to pay and get cash from sellers and customers respectively. Nonetheless, users should initially set up their bank accounts and the accounting software to empower Direct Deposit.
Set Up Direct Deposit in Sage 50
Before utilizing this feature, you need to set up both a bank account and direct deposit in Sage 50. To start with, you need to set up the bank account for the company and worker, after which you confirm the approval for sync.
Note: You need to pursue Direct Deposit independently. For doing as such, you can either buy an authorization code on the web or contact Sage for the equivalent. Without a substantial authorization code, the feature won't be activated in your accounting software.
To set up direct deposit in Sage 50, follow the steps provided below:
- From the system navigation area, select Edit Company information Now.
- Click on the arrow for Direct Deposit.
- Enter Authorization Code which you received after purchasing the direct deposit feature from Sage.
- Click on Ok.
You can find the authorization code in your registered email account, or you can call Sage for the same.
Enter Banking Information
Setting up your bank account in Sage 50 appropriately is vital to setting up direct deposit. Additionally, this will help you in accommodating bank explanations without any problem. Since you'll pay the employees directly through the company bank account, all that information will be synced with Sage 50.
To Enter your Banking information in Sage 50, follow the steps provided below:
- Go to the Edit Company Information Now
- Click on the arrow for Direct Deposit.
- Enter the banking information of your company:
- Enter the Routing/Transit Number.
- Enter the Bank Account Number.
- Select the Type of Account. You can choose between Checking and Savings.
- Click on Reset Account.
- Call the provided number to activate the bank account in Sage 50.
Whenever you've set up the company bank account, you need to do likewise for the worker bank account. For every representative, you need to enter the legitimate banking information, and then get the connection approved to set up sync.
To store employee information for payment, follow the steps provided below:
- From the Employees & Payroll menu, select Employees.
- Click on View and Edit Employees.
- Select the Employee’s Name.
- Enter relevant banking information for the employee.
- Enter the Account, Branch, and Institution numbers.
- Enter Percentage of amount which will be directly deposited into the employee’s bank account.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Repeat the steps for the rest of the employees.
You need to manually enter the bank information for every single representative. Without doing as such, you will not have the option to directly deposit the paycheck in their account.
Check Approval for Bank Accounts
A zero dollar test can be utilized for confirmation of the worker's bank account. The equivalent can be done to confirm the approval of the company's bank account. These zero dollar tests are known as prenotes, which are prevalently used to confirm the approval of bank accounts before sending payroll through direct deposit.
To get approval for the company and worker bank accounts, you need to sync the pre-notes. To do as such, follow the steps gave underneath:
- Go to Services.
- Select WebSync Wizard.
- Enter valid credentials to log into Sage 50 Direct Deposit.
- Follow on-screen instructions. We recommend that you leave the settings as is.
- Click on Finish.
Deposit Paycheck Directly into Bank Account of Employee
When the bank accounts are approved, you're prepared to deposit paychecks directly into your worker's bank account. It is fundamental that you present the paycheck by 3.00 pm ET. Inability to do as such will create setback for the deposit of the paycheck. Likewise, it's suggested that you present the paychecks 3 working days before the date of installment.
To pay your employees with Direct Deposit, you can follow the steps provided below:
- Single Employee – From Tasks, select Payroll Entry.
- Multiple Employees – From Tasks, select Payroll Entry
- Save and Post the Checks.
- Launch the Websync Wizard from the services menu.
- Enter valid credentials to log into direct deposit.
- Enter the PIN.
- Hit Finish.
You've successfully submitted the paychecks. These paychecks will be cleared by the bank in like manner. It is energetically prescribed that you adhere to our suggestions for depositing paychecks to keep away from any postponement. You can acquire understanding into direct deposit through the assistance menu in Sage 50. Call Now +1-800-941-1342 to get help for SAGE 50 Direct Deposit related issues and problem fixing . Below are common issues and problems
Created on Jul 28th 2021 06:56. Viewed 108 times.