Detailed Information about Studying MBA in Top Colleges in Canadaby Kaajal Singh Analyst
Canada is located in the northern side of North America. This country is known for a wide variety of factors, from its excellent educational facilities, human development, and quality of life as well as for being one of the world’s most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations.
Canada has friendly immigration policies and a number of opportunities, which is among the major reasons for the Indian students to choose to study in top colleges in Canada that offer world class education in different fields.
Colleges in Canada have a number of benefits, especially for Indian students as these colleges have affordable fee structure for education, multicultural exposure, excellent facilities and resources. These exciting and beneficial factors along with the fact that the students get a legal working status from the government add up to a combination of a perfect package deal.
Canada is among the top countries to study MBA for Indian students in abroad this is because of its state of the art universities. MBA in Canada is available as a full time course as well as part time course for aspiring students.
MBA is one of the most popular post-graduate programs among the Indian students for studying abroad. This 2 year Program is a gateway to a number and variety of job opportunities in the corporate world and adds value to the educational qualification of the individual helping in achieving better opportunities and financial development.
Mentioned bellows are the names of the top MBA colleges in Canada along with their rankings by international educational publication, QS top universities:
- University of Western Ontario-Ivey Business School: ranked 3rd for QS global MBA ranking in Canada for 2020
- York University: Schulich School of Business-ranked 5th for QS global MBA ranking in Canada for 2020
- University of Toronto-Rotman School of Management: ranked 1st for QS global MBA ranking in Canada for 2020
- McGill University-Desautels Faculty of Management: ranked 2nd for QS global MBA ranking in Canada for 2020
- University of British Columbia-Sauder School of Business: ranked
- Queen's University-Queen's School of Business: ranked 4th for QS global MBA ranking in Canada for 2020
- HEC Montreal: ranked 9th for QS global MBA ranking in Canada for 2020
- University of Alberta-Alberta School of Business: ranked 6th for QS global MBA ranking in Canada for 2020
- Simon Fraser University-Beedie School of Business: ranked 14th for QS global MBA ranking in Canada for 2020
- University of Saskatchewan-Edwards School of Business: ranked 16th for QS global MBA ranking in Canada for 2020
The admission criteria for MBA in Canada is as follows for the various business schools.
- The applicant should be a min of 18 years old before joining a degree program
- The candidate should be able to meet a min English language requirement for admission
- The candidate should have all the required documents submitted, documents such as mark sheets, reference letters, statement of purpose etc.
- The candidate should appear for the entrance examinations and also have a valid score in examinations like: GMAT, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- The candidate should apply for admission in the selected colleges and appear for interviews
- The candidate needs to apply for a student visa after acceptance into a college or university
Created on Aug 28th 2020 06:25. Viewed 194 times.