descaling nespresso 2020by Daviid K. writer
check out descaling vertuoline nespresso machine
- turn off the machine
- be sure that all capsules have been taken off from the slot and tray. Also, remove the drip tray
- Place a 1liter container under the coffee spout
- spread 350ml fresh water into the coffee machines water tank along with 125 ml. of Real Coffee descaling and return the tank to the machine
- When every button stops blinking, you are now able to activate the descaling program. This is done by holding both buttons down for 3 seconds
- When the buttons begin to blink at short intervals the descaling program has been activated
- Press the Lungo button to begin the descaling process
- When the mixture has run through the machine, pour the mixture back into the water tank
- Press the Lungo button and repeat the process
- When the mixture has been through the machine twice you discard the mixture and thoroughly clean the mounted water tank with clean water
- Fill the mounted water tank with clean water and press the Lungo button to rinse your machine
- When water has run through the machine, empty the drip tray Press and hold both buttons for 3 seconds to end descaling program
Created on Aug 5th 2019 07:43. Viewed 383 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.