Complete User Guide for Odoo POS Rental Managementby KS Tomar Webkul - Software Development Company
Odoo POS Rental Management, rent products, and increase your ROI!
Odoo POS Rental Management- Many users visit other towns and cities for a short period, and for that, they require some items which are necessary for them.
But, buying them will cost too much money, and they only require it for a short period. Once over, either the products need to be sold or carry them.
By renting products, they can save both money and resources. In addition, they can afford luxury products. They don’t have to carry them with them whenever they leave the place.
Further, if a customer returns a product before the due date, they will get a refund for the product before the time. The system should also ask for security for costly items
Odoo POS Rental Management lets you offer products to customers through your existing POS. Also, you can configure the time, price, security, and products that customers can rent from the backend.
In addition, the customer can pay the rent amount partially. And later on, the customer can pay the remaining amount. And you can validate the payment.
- The module provides the structure to manage the rental business from POS.
- The POS users can rent and track products in running POS Sessions.
- Now create rental products in Odoo. You can manage the product pricing of the rentals on a daily and weekly basis.
- You can choose simple pricing mechanisms for every product.
- Manage prices of rental products using appropriate UOM.
- You can create UOM such as day(s), week(s), month(s), and year(s) for your products.
- Use the UOM to set rental prices for your products.
- You can add a security amount for each product.
- Security amount is refundable when the user returns the product.
- You can create and save standard tenures for each product in POS.
- You can then use these tenures while creating rental orders for the customers.
- While creating rental orders, you can choose Standard Tenure.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_rental_management.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_rental_management.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Created on Jan 21st 2022 07:41. Viewed 141 times.