Common faults and analysis of generator voltage transformerby Generator D. Diesel Generator
1) The insulation between iron chips is damaged. Fault phenomenon: temperature rises during operation. The possible causes of the failure are: poor insulation between iron chips, bad use of environmental conditions or long-term operation under high temperature, which promote the insulation aging between iron chips.
(2) Poor contact between grounding plate and iron core. Fault phenomenon: there is discharge sound between iron core and oil tank during operation. Cause of failure: the grounding plate is not inserted tightly, and the mounting screw is not tightened.
(3) The iron core is loose. Fault phenomenon: abnormal vibration or noise during operation. The cause of failure: the iron core clamp is not clamped, and the iron chip is loose.
(4) Turn to turn short circuit of winding. Fault phenomenon: during operation, the temperature rises, there is sound of discharge, the high-voltage fuse is blown, and the indication of the secondary side voltmeter is unstable, varying from high to low. Causes of failure: system over-voltage, long-term overload operation, insulation aging, poor manufacturing process.
(5) The winding is broken. Fault phenomenon: during operation, arc may be generated at the broken line, with discharge sound, and the voltmeter indication of broken line phase is reduced or zero. Causes of the fault: poor welding process, insufficient mechanical strength or unqualified outgoing line, resulting in broken winding lead.
(6) Insulation breakdown of winding to ground. Fault phenomenon: the fuse on the high voltage side is continuously fusing, and there may be discharge sound. Causes of failure: winding insulation aging or conductive impurities in the winding, insulation oil moisture, overvoltage breakdown, serious oil shortage, etc.
(7) Short circuit between windings. Fault phenomenon: high voltage side fuse is blown, oil temperature increases sharply, and even fuel injection smoke phenomenon. Causes: winding insulation aging, insulation oil moisture, serious oil shortage.
(8) Discharge flashover between bushing. Fault phenomenon: high voltage side fuse is blown, bushing flashover discharge. Causes of failure: the casing is mechanically damaged by external force, foreign matters or small animals enter between the casings, the casing is seriously polluted and the insulation is poor.
We are manufacturer of diesel power generator in China, if you are interested, contact us by email email@example.com.
Created on Aug 15th 2020 02:35. Viewed 159 times.