Commercial carpet installation tips for long life of the carpet!by John Mcclane Professional SEO Expert
Carpet is one of the most essential elements of interior designing. It not only protects the flooring and offer padded surface to the people walking over it but also increases the aesthetic value of the room by many fold. These days you get plethora of carpeting options in the market. According to experts of carpet installation Alpharetta carpets are usually very expensive and when you are paying so much for a particular thing you should get full worth of every penny spent by you.
Hence we have come up with some carpet installation tips that can help you to get longer life span for the carpet.
- According to expert of carpet installation Marietta, it is always advisable to get the carpet installation done from the same company from whom you are buying the carpet. Since you are buying an expensive product from them, they will make sure they give you best after sales service possible. Sign a written contract with them for maintenance and warranty of the carpet. In case of carpet repair you know exactly whom to call.
- Secondly make sure that the installer is removing and disposing the old carpet as well. According to experts of carpet installation Lawrenceville, before new carpet stretching carpet installation companies remove and dispose the old carpet and vacuum clean the place for germs or any other airborne disease. Removal of old carpets require expertise and experience. If the same company is doing it, then they can easily prepare the base for the new carpet after removing the old carpet.
- If you are remodelling the entire room then it is always advisable to keep installation as the last task to be done. Applying wallpaper or painting the walls should be done beforehand to avoid any accidental spillage on the floor. It is also important to keep in mind that baseboards may get scuffed during the carpet installation and may require paint touch up afterwards.
- On arrival of new carpet, first thing you should do is check them for any damage or defect. Once they are cut for the installation then there is no turning back.
- At times new carpets prevent the doors from opening. Some installers offer to trim the door and rehang it for convenient usage.
- Apart from that it is important to remember that ventilation is very important at the time of carpet installation. Make sure all the doors and windows of the room are open at the time of installation. It helps the carpet to stick to the surface properly and stay there longer.
Created on Jul 29th 2019 01:50. Viewed 195 times.