Comfort Features of Tata motor’s buses- Kenyaby Ravi Singh Rana Digital Marketer
It’s been 40 years when Tata motors have started to provide their services with their wide range of vehicles which is both private and commercial. In Kenya, the Tata motors have given their best transport services by giving the citizen a comfort level for traveling.
This is to inform that Tata is the 4th largest bus manufacturing company in the world. Tata public transport buses are very comfortable while traveling and having several advanced facilities including luxury, spacious, modern facilities and most importantly it is very safe with many safety technologies on the bus.
Tata Buses in Kenya have also achieved a high rank of success in the country and thus varieties of buses are launched to provide the best transport services. The best Bus variety range in Kenya is:
· Tata school bus
· Tata 50 Seater school bus
· Tata 26-35 seats school bus
· Tata 36-50 seats school bus
· Tata 26-35 seats public transport bus
· Tata 36-50 seats public transport bus
· More than 50 seat bus
The sale of Tata Buses in Kenya is very high because people love to travel in it. Tata School buses also give a reliable performance at a very good range. Here are some of the best and comfort feature of the Tata buses which will let you know about the special features of all the buses:
· Safety is the most important thing while traveling and all vehicles should ensure the safety features to make traveling more easily.
· In school buses, the company has designed the semi sliding windows, tooth guards, anti-skid floors and doors which open with alarms.
· Apart from these the technical facilities include the CCTV cameras, GPS and ITs systems. Parents can live track of their kids on the bus.
School buses features
· The bus is available with different seat options which can be extended up to 50 seats and comfortable for both teachers and students.
· The price of the different buses depends on the availability of buses.
· Parents have the option to choose either AC or Non AC variants according to their comfort.
· The bag rack facility under the seats.
· Individual seat lap -belts are designed for kid's safety.
· In case of any emergency, the first aid kit is also available in the Tata school bus.
Features of Public transport buses
· Public transportation buses are also available at various ranges according to their seats.
· The public has the option to select the bus according to their needs and comfort.
· These are both AC and non AC variant buses with differ in price according to the facility.
· Many safety facilities like CCTV cameras, first aid kit, emergency windows, etc are also available on the bus.
Tata motors have become the best company for the Manufacturer Company of transportation. Tata motors have also launched a wide variety of different buses in Kenya. All the buses are different from each other in facilities and price both. Luxury buses, normal buses, buses for family trips, school buses and many other comfort buses are the best options for traveling in Kenya.
Created on Feb 6th 2020 01:02. Viewed 257 times.