Coloured PVC Rigid Filmby Sanjeev Yadav SEO Consultant Colored PVC rigidfilm is a thermoplastic film which is made of PVC resins, plasticizers, other additives, and components. It is also known as Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride (UPVC). Its special features like low manufacturing cost and resistance to many chemicals make it fit for various industries. Generally, UPVC can be used at temperatures up to 60°C.
Features of PVC rigid film
· Colored PVC film is very flexible and bright
· Looks shiny and attractive
· It is very smooth and fine finishing
· It is fine textured
· It works as the thermal and audio insulator
· It repels water
· It has a High strength and gives an excellent performance of all thermoforming machines
· It is tear proof
· Good PVC films are lightweight
· Excellent quality PVC rigidfilm is easy to use
· It has a compact design
· It has a longer life
· It has a high work capacity
Colors of PVC rigid film
It is very important to know in which colors the coloured PVC rigid films come. Generally, it comes in yellow, blue, fuchsia, orange, red and green colors.
Other features of PVC film
This type of film comes in various band and width like 0.15 mm thick, 140 cm wide and by the meter.
Ways to procure colored PVC film
There are various PVC film exporters and suppliers. You can contact them online. You can also visit local markets to find the PVC suppliers. Here is why you should contact PVC film traders.
· They are involved in offering an extensive range of PVC films.
· They offer a variety of products available in various thickness, colors, and sizes for different applications.
· You can buy PVC rigidfilm at reasonable prices only from a reputed PVC supplier
· PVC films offered by exporters have good quality parameters like toughness, vacuum formation, and durability.
· Their coloured PVC films are also known for chemical, impact and burn resistance.
Uses of coloured PVC rigid film
It is used in a variety of applications and industries like building and construction, pharma, healthcare, electronics, and automobiles. They are also utilized in numerous other industries like garments, imitation, jewelry making, cards, and food industry.
· For packaging different commodities, toys, tools and other things
· They are also used in making decoration, and stationery
· It is also used in making water-pipes.
· Its strength and resistance to moisture and abrasion makes it ideal for cladding, windows, roofing, fencing, decking, wall-coverings, and flooring
· In the household, items made of PVC film can be boots, raincoats and shower curtains.
Created on Mar 18th 2019 01:48. Viewed 244 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.