Coding Language For Kidsby Akash Sharma Akash Sharma
Programming or coding is no longer restricted to computer science students and software developers. You can start your child learning coding languages at an early age as it cultivates many other life skills apart from problem-solving and logical skills which will be helping them throughout their life.
Best Coding Language For Kids
Today, coding is quickly becoming an essential skill in a time of robotics and machine learning. Getting your child equipped with the right knowledge of programming languages is a good way to get them started on the right path.
However, with so many programming languages out there, parents may find it difficult to choose a coding language for kids to start with.
How Can My Kid Learn Coding Language
Nowadays most kids are tech-savvy and it’s not impossible for them to learn coding on their own. There are plenty of online resources that kids can use to learn to code. Many of the programmers are actually self-taught! But that path is quite a slow one. And it can be quite frustrating if you don’t have immediate one-on-one support.
Instead, here are some more practical learning options:
● School Education/School Curriculum
● Coding Camps/Workshops
● Private Tutors/Lessons
● Coding Games
● Online Coding Academies
Best Online Coding Academies
There are many online platforms that offer coding for kids in India. These classes are specialized in teaching coding to the kids in the most effective manner. Here is a list of popular names:
● CodeMonkey: CodeMonkey is an educational computer coding environment that allows beginners to learn computer programming concepts and languages. CodeMonkey is intended for students ages 6–14. Students learn text-based coding on languages like Python, Blockly, and CoffeeScript, as well as learning the fundamentals of computer science and math.
● CampK12: Camp K12 is a platform for online coding courses for kids. In their Live online classes, they teach coding with innovative courses such as AI, VR, App Development, Game Development & more, that focus on building concepts right from kids' formative years.
● CodingHero: At CodingHero, the kids can learn coding, design, chess, and maths. Their unique fun and curiosity-based C4C Learning Framework ensures that kids develop a genuine interest in coding. These online courses introduce the kids from 5 years of age to the whole new exciting world of coding by learning web development, game development, chess strategies and moves, maths concepts, and mobile app development.
● Vedantu SuperCoders: It is a personalized platform for teaching online coding to children in the age group 6-12 years of age. Vedantu SuperCoders promotes activity-based learning. It teaches kids to create apps and games and also develop artificial intelligence-based application systems using Python.
● Toppr Codr: Toppr Codr is a coding platform to teach coding skills to the creators of tomorrow. It provides a large number of learning pieces, including practice questions, solutions, concepts, and videos that come together to give 360° learning. Toppr Codr is also known to use artificial intelligence-based algorithms to create personalized learning paths for millions of students.
Criteria For Best Coding Classes For Kids
To choose the best online coding class for your child, you need to research a little and check a few parameters such as:
● Curriculum: It should be well-structured and easy to understand for the kids. Most of the academies’ curricula are available on the website. So check it beforehand to avoid any confusion.
● Tutors Availability: 1: 1classes should be preferred for young kids to build a strong foundation on a topic before moving on to the next. Also, tutors must be available readily to clear doubts.
● Fee Structure: If you are price sensitive, please check on the fees of the package and the services provided under the package.
● Demo Classes: They give a fair idea of the teaching methodology. So, always take a demo class before finalizing a coding course for your kid.
Conclusion: The human world is becoming ever more dominated by technology and software is a key part of almost all of that technology. Learning programming languages at an early stage gives your kid an advantage over others. They can start learning to code by beginning with kids-friendly coding languages that help them build a strong foundation for the future.
Created on Feb 27th 2022 00:19. Viewed 146 times.