CNC Turning and CNC Milling services at DeccanEWby Prasad Ugale PRECISION MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS
DeccanEW is CNC manufacturing and sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC milling services, CNC turning services, laser cutting services and stamping services. At Deccan Engineering Works, we are equipped with two CNC mills up to 4 axis and six CNC lathes that allow for component machining and tooling. This allows for metal hydro formed components to reach our customers in a fully machined level of completion. We also machine assemblies that will be welded or fastened to our spun components. With CNC Turning & Milling machines, we are able to provide both capability and capacity to a range of industry leaders in the marketplace.
CNC Turning is the method of manufacturing where metal bars are placed in a chuck and rotated as a tool is fed into the piece to remove material to create the desired form. It is a method of creating custom parts and components using a lathe. Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Turning is a highly skilled method in precision engineering. CNC turning is used to create objects with round or tubular shapes made from larger material parts. Examples of CNC Turning include tubing and custom couplings for plumbing.
The turning lathe secures and rotates the stock, or raw material, being machined at high speeds along a dual axis of motion while the material is formed by a single point cutting or boring tool, resulting in the desired part being made. The lathe is controlled by computer programs; ensuring meticulously exact components are produced, and can also be reproduced. At Deccan Engineering Works, we pride ourselves on being experts in the latest CNC Turning Processes, and on our ability to create the components our customers demand swiftly, efficiently and precisely.
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Milling is a machining process that uses computerized controls and multi-point cutting tools to slowly remove material from the workpiece and create a custom-designed component. This procedure is suitable for the manufacturing of a wide range of materials, such as steel, plastic, glass and wood, and the manufacture of a variety of custom parts.
The method of cutting metal for car parts or even aerospace components would be much more dangerous without a CNC milling machine. High-definition models that are easily converted into Cartesian coordinates can be accessed and generated with the help of computer programs. This process even helps lower the costs of prototyping! The CNC is milling process is horizontal or vertical CNC-enabled milling machines—depending on the specifications and requirements of the milling application—and rotating multi-point cutting tools, such as mills and drills. The operator begins the program via the computer interface when the machine is ready, triggering the machine to begin the milling process.
We have been able to develop our CNC Milling Services with advances in technology and the accumulation of vast experience and are now able to offer highly complex and reliable features to many leading customers. With our reliable machining systems, we are able to work on projects of all sizes.
Some Advantages of CNC Milling & CNC Turning
• CNC allows a wide range of designs, patterns and specifications to be incorporated that cannot be manually accomplished.
• Measurements and thicknesses can be replicated from part to part with a high degree of reliability due to the high level of accuracy offered by CNC machines.
• CNC machines may be operated by operators to increase production rate.
• A major draw on CNC machines is 24/7 service, which can increase production dramatically.
Why Choose DeccanEW?
· Capacity: We are able to work on both large and small projects. We are also able to work on pieces of up to one meter in diameter and six meters in length. We are able to guarantee pinpoint accuracy in all projects of all sizes with the versatility of our machinery.
· Highly-Experienced: For more than 25 + years we have been providing CNC Milling products. We have put together a variety of state-of - the-art milling machines for different processes and a team of highly experienced engineers and operators with the ability to deliver quality results to all of our customers.
· Timely: We understand that some of the pieces we work on have a tight deadline and we have the skill and machinery to make sure that we are able to deliver on time and without compromising the quality of the work we complete.
Contact us today to enquire about our advanced CNC turning and CNC milling capabilities or to learn more about any of our other service offerings, which include metal spinning, welding and drilling.
Visit us: http://bit.ly/2CPqIFw
Contact us: 9657039991 / (0253) 6646234
Created on Dec 18th 2019 04:41. Viewed 161 times.