Chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurvedaby rohit saini karmaayurveda
Chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is one of its kinds and is a helpful remedy for most kidney maladies. It is created with powerful herbs which are then combined together to form a formula, which helps in getting rid of this condition.
Kidneys lose their ability to filter waste over time, and without chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda or any proper treatment, it leads to the development of chronic kidney disease, which in turn leads to chronic kidney failure.
There are often no symptoms of chronic kidney disease. This condition has no particular symptoms of its own and can club the symptoms of other diseases and display them. Sometimes it can be confusing for patients and they can interpret the symptoms of chronic kidney disease like some other conditions and therefore not reach out for a proper cure. The best cure for this condition is chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda, which helps in overcoming the challenges associated with this disease.
What are some of the common symptoms of chronic kidney disease
- Loss of appetite
- Fatigue and weakness
- Decreased mental output
- Swelling of feet and ankles
- Persistent itching
- Muscle cramps and twitching
- Shortness of breath
- High blood pressure
These symptoms are often non-specific and can be indicative of any condition. Kidneys are very adaptable organs and can compensate for the loss of kidney function. Therefore, you might not know of chronic kidney disease until irreversible damage has occurred. One must go for routine checkups to the doctor to find out whether these symptoms are that of kidney disease or not.
Often the underlying causes of chronic kidney disease are pre-existing conditions within the body. These can include-
- Type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- Glomerulonephritis- inflammation of the blood vessels of the kidneys
- Polycystic kidney disease- a genetic condition in which cysts develop inside the kidneys
- Interstitial nephritis- inflammation of kidney's tubules and the surrounding structures
- Recurrent kidney infection
- Recurrent bladder infection
- Prolonged obstruction of the urinary tract
- Vesicoureteral reflux- a condition in which the urine is backed up in the kidneys
This condition is not just specific to your kidneys but affects every part of your body. Therefore complications can develop anywhere in the body. Potential complications that can occur are as follows-
- Rise in the level of potassium in the blood. This condition is called hyperkalemia.
- Fluid retention in your body leading to swelling of arms and legs
- Heart disease
- Infected blood vessels
- Bone dysfunction
- Increased risk of bone fracture
- Pregnancy complications
- Irreversible damage to the kidneys leading to kidney failure
· Chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is available at Karma Ayurveda. Karma Ayurveda is a pharmaceutical company based in Delhi. It was set up in 1937 and generations of doctors have worked hard to find a potent cure for kidney diseases. After five long generations, Doctor Puneet Dhawan, a kidney specialist has cured more than 35,000 patients with chronic kidney disease Ayurvedic treatment and has helped them lead a healthier life.
Along with this treatment, one should also take precautions which are as follows-
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Restrict consumption of alcohol
- Don't smoke
- Daily exercise
- Take a diet rich in fiber
I am a researcher and I love writing about things that are indigenous to India. Ayurveda has been intrinsic to our country and is a very ancient science of the Indian subcontinent. Karma Ayurveda has revived this science by providing chronic kidney disease Ayurvedic treatment. Their work is commendable.
Created on Dec 26th 2018 00:29. Viewed 276 times.