Check The Best Free Dating Apps For iPhoneby Jose Malave I am an author.
Online dating is fun, but dating on apps is even better. You get to meet new people on the go, and some of these apps are really easy to use, once you have signed up for their services. Unlike dating websites, apps are more accessible, given that each one of us have one smart device or the other.
So, what are some of the best free dating apps for iPhone? Below is a quick list.
1. Up2Date. A new app on the block, Up2Date is fun, secure and extremely engaging. The dating process still remains the same, but there is an added advantage – you can upload a profile video here, so people can get to know you. In the same way, you don’t have to judge people based on their photos alone. The community is every active, and the app developers have zero tolerance for fraud and bad language. In short, you can have fun the way you always wanted.
2. Tinder. In a short time, Tinder has found immense popularity, and one of the best things about this app is its interface. Tinder is extremely easy for anyone, and you can just swipe right or left as and when you want. Most Tinder users are under 30, so if you want to meet young people and want to mingle with likeminded profiles, this is the choice for you. Not everyone on this app is serious, so keep an eye for the right profiles.
3. PlentyofFish (POF). Another great app for iPhone users, PlentyofFish (POF) is fun and extremely engaging, given that it uses a personality test to match profiles. This is a free app, but there are in-app purchases. Here too, you can avoid the profiles you don’t like in a tap, and most users are below 35. While this is not a dating app for mature users, this is a great option nevertheless.
4. Happn. Another popular app that’s modeled on Tinder and uses location and previous proximity to match users. The range for the app is around 250 meters, so if you are someone who wants to explore more choices, Happn might not work for you. It is also a great choice for those who want to meet others frim different parts of the globe. After all, we can find love in any part of the world.
5. OKCupid. Another known and popular app, OKCupid is fun because it allows you to explore people based on certain questions and answers. OKCupid has not restrictions on who can message you, and therefore, there is no privacy and your inbox can be crowded with thousands of message requests. In a way, this might be exciting for people who want to know more users, but isn’t the best choice if you are a private person.
Check online now to find the best dating apps, and don’t shy away from comparing the features in detail. Also, take a look if the app has got good reviews from other users, because experience, safety, and interface more than anything else.
Created on Dec 1st 2017 02:26. Viewed 279 times.