Change | Reset | Forgot password for Facebookby william smith password recovery forum
Ways to reset Facebook account password quickly
Well, keeping the security concerns in mind, Facebook offers its users multiple options to recover Facebook account password. So, to help out the users with reset Facebook password procedure, here are the detailed alternative methods to recover the Facebook account password.
1. Reset or change Facebook
Password using email
- For this process, the user is required to launch the Facebook login page.
- Then, the user needs to click on the Forgot option and initiate the recovery process.
- Further, the user needs to mention the email id or phone number linked with the Facebook account and click on the Search option.
- After that, the user is required to select the Send code via Email option.
- Now, when the user needs to provide that code and complete the account verification process.
- Then, the user can enter a new
password and click on the Save tab.
2. Reset or change
Facebook forgot Password using Google account
- For the users who have linked their Google account with Facebook can use this process to reset the password for their account.
- The user is required to click on the Forgot option present on the login page.
- After that, they need to search their account by providing the email id or phone number.
- Once the account is found, the user will be offered with Use my Google account option.
- Now, the user will be required to login to their Google account and then they will be offered an option to reset the password for their Facebook account.
3. Reset or change Facebook Password using a phone number
- For this recovery process, Facebook again needs to follow similar steps as that of recovery via email option.
- Further, at the time of recovery option selection, the user is required to click on the send code on the phone option.
- After completing the verification
process, enter a new password and save the changes.
4. Reset or change Facebook Password using trusted contacts
Another way to reset Facebook password is by using the trusted contacts. For this, the user needs to stick to the instructions mentioned below:
- Launch the Facebook login page and click on the Forgot option.
- Now, on the reset page, select no longer has access to these.
- Further, mention the phone number or email account that can be accessed and click on Continue.
- Then, click on Reveal trusted contacts and follow the on-screen instructions to regain access to the Facebook account.
Created on Apr 16th 2020 01:49. Viewed 320 times.