Ceramic Tile Repair with Best Cracked Tile Fillerby Dsapone D. SEO
Ceramic floor tiles are largely approved and also well-liked due to its limitless sizes, colors and shapes. They are pocket-friendly, durable and a better choice than expensive stone and porcelain tiles. Ceramic tiles should not crack with normal usage, but if they do, it can be due to improper tile installation, placing extensively heavy objects on the tile, otherwise due to heavy or sharp objects falling on the tile. But with Sentura- the best ceramic tile repair product for filling cracked tile and grout, you can breathe a sigh of relief.
Why do ceramic tiles crack?
· Uneven distribution of mortar under ceramic floor tiles makes the tile flex and crack in the long run. Customarily, tiles larger than 12x12 inches should have mortar applied to the back of the tile, and also to the floor to help ensure better and adequate coverage.
· Tile arranged over plywood is also prone to cracking due to the flexibility of the plywood. The flexing of the plywood under the tiles causes the floor tiles to crack.
· Although ceramic tiles are extremely durable, dropping or placing heavy or even hard objects on the tile can cause it to crack.
· Predominantly, the bulk ceramic tiles sold today, do not have any manufacturer defects, therefore the tiles may crack in case they are not properly installed. However, once in a blue moon you may come across a tile that was poorly fired or consists of contaminants. Thereby, weakening the tile, making it crack after installation.
Meet Sentura- the best filler for ceramic tile crack repair
· Most ceramic tile repair products simply fill the holes. Whereas, Sentura is way beyond such ordinary products. Sentura – a two part pigmented flexible solvent based epoxy/resin, color matches the ceramic tiles efficiently.
· It refrains from sagging or popping out of the tile cracks and holes, in the long run. With a 1200psi adhesion, it makes tile cracks and holes structurally sound and durable.
· Apart from the above mentioned uses, Sentura is also the perfect product for cracked grout repair. The consistency of Sentura is just like grout and therefore, it easily repairs cracked grout between tiles. Being available in a large variety of 40 colors, Sentura can be color coordinated as per the tile color for a better outcome. This will result in a uniform and beautiful surface appearance.
· Besides cracked grout repair and ceramic tile repair, Sentura is a shower approved product which can effortlessly be filled around the joints of the shower, instead of caulking. Where caulk starts to lose its adhesive power in showers, due to chemical cleaners and scrubbing, Sentura is resistant to cleaners and scrubbing. Unlike caulk, it never peels off and is the best caulk replacement, ensuring a lifetime of efficient functionality.
Imperia Deep Clean- a penetrating tile cleaner
Before fixing the ceramic tile and grout, make sure that it is clean and does not have any dust, stains or grime over it. Imperia is a penetrating tile cleaner which soaks deep into the tile and grout, thereby stripping the most stubborn stains, mold and mildew without damaging the integrity of the tile.
Now that you have a solution on how to get rid of those annoying holes, cracks and damaged ceramic tiles without the need of replacing them, then what are you waiting for? Restore your tiles all by yourself. Buy your pack of Sentura and Imperia Deep Clean @ www.pfokus.com or call us @ 404.551.3308.
Created on Oct 27th 2017 05:13. Viewed 418 times.