Central Air Conditioner Repair and Maintenance Serviceby Matt Henery Author
At Air One Heating & Cooling Pros, we have been serving different types of traditional modern air conditioning systems for many years now and have earned an extensive experience in air conditioning service and repair. The fact is, if you schedule regular maintenance of your A/C system, not exclusively are you able to get several further years of life out of it, but you will normally see savings on energy expenses and totally different connected costs. In addition, you will be ready to fancy higher performance from your central air system.
Professional central air conditioner maintenance is crucial to normalize air flow throughout the place so that your unit doesn’t have to work strenuous to keep your home or office cool. Experts advise to take preventive maintenance plan that includes servicing and troubleshooting at least two times a year.
Taking just little bit of time each month to perform a few easy tasks will help keep you're A/C running smoothly and efficiently.
· Make sure that you replace the air filter according the manufactures recommendations in the manual. The more inexpensive the filter is the more you will have to replace it. If the filter is full of dust and other particles your air conditioner will have to put out more energy than it would with a clean filter. It just takes a few minutes to change out filters.
· Maintain the thermostat's level at a constant temperature. You should do this even if you are not home. By keeping the thermostat at a constant temperature, your air conditioner will not have to work as hard to provide cooling. You will not have to turn it up when you get home.
· Once a year you need to check and clean the cooling coils. You can clean them by using a pressure hose to spray them with water. Before doing this make sure the air conditioner is turned off and that there is some type of absorbent protection under the return air vent. This is an important part of air conditioning service and repair.
· You also need to keep the compressor free of dirt and dust. To get rid of the dust use a regular water hose. The airflow will work better across the cooling fins on the component
· Make sure that the air conditioner panels are tightly screwed and if not just refasten the screws.
Hiring a professional HVAC technician to perform an annual central air conditioner maintenance check-up should be seriously considered. Air One Pros have qualified, licensed, and experienced HVAC techs to keep your air conditioner running efficiently without causing trouble to your family or imposing costly repairs in the future.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Apr 25th 2020 00:35. Viewed 345 times.