Causes and Natural Remedies of Vertigoby Francine Kanter Classical Homeopathy by Francine Kanter
Have you ever experienced vertigo? If you said yes, you are not alone. This aggravating condition affects many people around the world every day.
But what does it mean?
Well, vertigo refers to a momentary sensation of spinning or feeling out of balance without any accompanying movement.
While not a disease, vertigo can be incredibly annoying and unpleasant to live with, as it often induces symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, migraine, blurred vision, and hearing loss.
If you are suffering from vertigo and are looking for natural remedies for vertigo, read on.
Five most common causes of vertigo
Before we look at some natural methods of dealing with vertigo, it is crucial to understand the causes. Some of the most common causes of vertigo are:
- Ear imbalance: Ear imbalance can cause Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (also called BPPV), which can trigger dizzy spells with certain head movements.
- Lower blood pressure: Vertigo can also be caused by low blood pressure (or hypotension). When the brain does not receive enough blood, you may start feeling dizzy.
- Migraine: Migraine is yet another major cause of vertigo. This neurological condition triggers intense headaches, which give rise to dizziness.
- Ear Infection: Inflammation in the ears causes imbalance, ultimately leading to dizziness. This causes the most severe form of vertigo and can lead to hearing loss if left untreated.
- Neck Injury and head injury: Neck injuries and head injuries can also cause vertigo. However, this form of vertigo lasts only as long as it takes for the injury to heal.
Natural remedies to treat vertigo
- Water: Sometimes, dizziness is caused by simple dehydration. Of course, the best way to stay hydrated is just to drink more water. Make it a habit to drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
- Healthy Diet: If you want to treat your vertigo issues, eat right. Have a well-balanced diet with plenty of fruit and vegetables. Avoid caffeine, nicotine, and cholesterol-rich foods (fast food, processed meat, desserts, etc.).
- Ginger: Ginger is a perfect home remedy for quick relief from vertigo. Ginger keeps the cholesterol level in check, thereby regulating the blood pressure level. So, if you're suffering from vertigo, use ginger in your diet.
- A mixture of black pepper and lemon: Mix some black pepper, lemon, and salt, and take this mixture 3 to 4 times a day with water.
- Exercise: Exercise daily to keep yourself fit, both mentally and physically. Regular exercise keeps your blood sugar levels under control, helping you combat vertigo.
- Strawberries: Strawberries have ample amounts of Vitamin C in them, which helps in managing vertigo.
- Homeopathy: homeopathic medicines such as Belladonna, Gelsemium, Cocculus, Conium, Bryonia, and Pulsatilla are very effective in controlling the intensity and frequency of vertigo.
If you are planning on using homeopathic remedies for vertigo, make sure you consult a good and experienced practitioner of homeopathy in DeLand, Florida, for the most suitable and most effective medicines to get relief as soon as possible.
Created on Feb 17th 2021 00:39. Viewed 263 times.