Castor Oil Benefits For Hair | How to Apply Castor Oil ?by Vikas Saini SEO, ORM, Email Marketing
Castor oil is easy to apply to the hair, but there are some things that can make it more effective and easier to use. Since castor oil is sticky, applying it directly to the hair is not effective. Always apply castor oil mixed with oil like coconut oil, almond oil and it is easy to apply. Here is the remedy of castor oil which is beneficial for hair growth.
You Will Need:
- 2 Tablespoons of Castor Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut or Almond Oil
- 3-4 drops of essential oil (peppermint, rosemary or tea tree oil )
- Hot Water
- Shower Cap
- Take 2 tablespoons of castor oil and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (or 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil) into a bowl, mix them thoroughly.
- Add 3-4 drops of essential oil such as peppermint oil, rosemary oil for fresh smelling.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and put the bowl in hot water to warm the oil. Make sure that the water level is below the height of the bowl and no water gets inside the bowl.
- Now the castor oil is ready to use.
How to Apply Castor Oil on Hair?
Wash hair with water before applying castor oil or you can make them moist by spraying water on the hair. Make sure that your hair should be slightly moist as moist hair will help absorb castor oil better.
- Dip your finger into the oil and massage on the scalp. Cover whole the scalp with oil, do not use too much oil.
- Massage the scalp with the fingertips in a small circular motion for 5-10 minutes.
- Now apply the oil to the rest of your hair with the help of fingers. Pour some oil onto your palm and rub the hair in between your palms.
- After applying oil on the whole part of your hair, loosely pile your hair on the top of the head and put on a shower cap on hair.
- Wrap a hot towel around the head and leave it 1-2 hours.
- After that wash off your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Use this remedy 2-3 times a week.
Note: If the health of your hair and scalp is good then use once a week. You can use castor oil as a conditioner that will provide shiny hair.
Read More Articles at - Beauty Beep
Created on Dec 7th 2019 07:17. Viewed 447 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.