Career Opportunities After Earning CEH Certificationby Vikas Yadav marketing
Career Opportunities After Earning CEH Certification
There are many career opportunities after earning the CEH certification. Some of the job roles mentioned below require additional certifications and higher qualifications along with the CEH certification.
1. Ethical hacker
An ethical hacker may be a professional who breaks into the systems and networks with the consent of the owner and identifies the exploitable vulnerabilities within the security posture. Certified ethical hackers are highly in demand today, as organizations face new sophisticated cyber-attacks at an alarming rate.
Roles and responsibilities of an Ethical hacker:
- Identifying the issues within the security infrastructure
- Conducting penetration tests regularly
- Creating an actionable assessment report
- Ensuring the safety tools are upgraded
- Raising awareness among employees of the newest social engineering attacks
2. Junior Penetration Tester
A junior penetration tester is an entry-level opportunity within the cybersecurity domain. Junior penetration tester conducts pen testing to spot and exploit weaknesses within the organization’s systems or networks lawfully and legitimately.
Roles and responsibilities of the Junior Penetration Tester
- Determining the goals and scope of the penetration test
- Planning and creating methods to conduct a penetration test
- Perform remote or on-site testing of the client’s network or the systems
- Meeting external or internal users to guage the output of the test
- Analyzing the impact of the vulnerabilities on the business
- Gathering your findings and outcomes of the test and generate the report
Get certified with SSDN Technologies
SSDN Technologies may be a leading IT security training provider worldwide. we provide training programs for the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and every one the certifications. Our certified and qualified instructors are well-versed within the respective domains. They follow comprehensive teaching methodology and focus more on practical knowledge to rework individuals into highly skilled professionals.
Created on Jul 28th 2021 02:31. Viewed 367 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.