Canadian Work VISAby XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION migration executive
Canada, has resolved in the recent past to get around 10 lakh foreign skilled professionals to Canada with in the period of 2019 to 2021. Canada has many pathways for skilled professionals to enter the country. However, most of these programs need that the skilled professional needs to go through the point based Express Entry program. Many around, who are interested in relocating to Canada, will need to know the other program which doesn’t require the skilled professional go through the point-based Express Entry process. This program is the Canada Work Permit program. This doesn’t require the foreign skilled professional to qualify through the Express Entry’s score. However, it is required that the skilled professional has an offer letter from one of the companies’ based in Canada. Along with this, they should have been granted a Labour Market Opinion released by the HRSDC (Human Resources and Skills development Canada.)
Canada Work permit is a temporary visa to Canada which can be converted to Canada Permanent Residency in a year or two’s time. And this visa should not be confused for Canada’ s PR Immigration VISA. It is highly important that the skilled foreign professional completely cooperates with the Canada employer offering the job as, in most cases a job offer and Labour Market Opinion are of high importance. Such an employer offering the job, will have to prove that the he/she couldn’t find a suitable available candidate to fill in the job vacancy. A Labour Market Opinion gives a confirmation about the job vacancy status.
1. The foreign skilled professional will have to find a job in Canada beforehand so that the processing can begin. It is important that the skilled professional is not part of Canada at the time of looking for jobs in Canada under any status.
2. The prospective employer will have to get a positive LMO from the HRSDC.
3. The professional will have to have enough evidence to prove that he/she would return back to their country of origin once the period of work permit or the purpose of job is complete/achieved.
4. The skilled professional will have to have evidence ready in hand to prove that he/she can address the economic needs of self and the dependent family when in Canada and they would, in no way, will need to obtain funds for survival.
5. Other evidences like health certificate proving one’s sound mind and body, police certificate proving one’s positive non-criminal background should be provided
6. Documents proving one’s education and experience must be submitted and provided along with the job offer from the employer.
7. Any documental proof which the skilled professional might need to support his/her stands needs to be provided.
XIPHIAS Immigration an ICCRC registered agent and being best immigration consultant in India, has for long been able to provide assistance to corporates and individuals to help their employees and self, obtain work permit to Canada from India. We provide ample assistance with documentation and the immigration process as would be required in Canada. XIPHIAS has had always been in good books with the immigration authorities in Canada and has willfully adhered to every rule and regulation implemented there for immigration process.
Canada being a neighboring country of USA, offers many benefits for immigrant skilled professionals. Over a period of time (within 5 years of relocation to Canada) one becomes qualified for Canadian citizenship. Even without citizenship, the skilled professional will enjoy many health, living and education benefits in Canada.
Reach us out to us today to understand more about how one can utilize Canada Work Permit to relocate to Canada and later qualify for their Residency permit and citizenship there.
Created on May 19th 2020 23:57. Viewed 198 times.