Canada Immigration- Canada Needs Skilled Workers Through Express Entry Programby Abhinav Immigration Services Search Engine Optimizer
Canada is all set to welcome more than 1 million skilled workers by 2021! This means that more and more talented workers with skills have strong chances to apply for Canada immigration and start a new life in the maple leaf country. As per the recent reports, the immigration plan for 2019 and 2021 targets 330,800 immigrants in 2019; 341,000 in 2020; and 350,000 in 2021. This clearly indicates that Canada needs more potential immigrants who can become its permanent residents as well as address its ongoing economy needs.
The Express Entry System
Every year, Canada invites foreign-trained professionals through various immigration programs. Out of all of them, the one which has actually gained momentum among aspirants is Express Entry Program. Introduced in January 2015, the Express Entry is a flagship immigration system designed to manage the flow of applications for skilled workers interesting in migrating to Canada.
The Canada immigration Express Entry system allows qualified candidates to express their interest in migrating to Canada by submitting an online profile. Their profiles are screened electronically to determine whether they successfully meet the eligibility criteria or not.
The information provided by the candidates at the time of online submission is being further used to rank their profiles through Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores. Each profile is given a rank in the express entry pool based on the scores obtained. Candidates with the highest scores will be invited to apply further for permanent residency Canada.
It’s worth noting that one can alter their CRS scores at any point by gaining more work experience, better IELTS scores, or by receiving a nomination from any Canadian province or territory.
How the Express Entry System Works?
Since its inception, the express entry system has been garnering a lot of attention and appreciation for streamlining the Canada Immigration Process. As an economic immigration program, the system takes into account the following categories:
- The Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSW)
- The Canadian Work Experience Class (CEC)
- The Federal Skilled Trades Class (FST)
Please be noted that some of the provincial nominee programs are also managed through express entry system, provided the candidate is eligible under any of the above-mentioned programs.
Expression of Interest
- If you are eligible, then you may go ahead to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI). Your profile will be assessed further for Express Entry using CRS scores or Canada PR Points Calculator.
- A total of 1,200 points are allocated under the CRS system to rank the candidates under Federal economic category. Various factors such as, age, qualification, work experience, language proficiency, and other factors, play an important role in determining how many points a candidate will receive.
- CRS score is used as a cut-off at the time of Express Entry draws. The system allows Canadian immigration authorities to determine an applicant’s chances of being accepted in Canada as a skilled worker.
- Candidates with LMIA or any other qualifying job offer are eligible to claim additional 50 or 200 bonus points under the CRS system. Similarly, candidates with provincial nominations are eligible for 600 bonus points.
Now, the Express Entry Draws
The Canadian immigration authorities like Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) conducts Express Entry draws in every two weeks. The purpose of this draw is to invite eligible candidates to apply for the permanent residence.
Applicants who are issued the invitations are given 60 days to submit the required documents for the PR process.
Is Canada Immigration on Your Mind?
Don’t wait much! Partner with us for the life-changing decision. Our team is fully-equipped to understand your Canada PR needs and provide solutions that will help you successfully migrate to your dream country.
Created on Mar 27th 2019 06:01. Viewed 792 times.