Can A Homeopathic Treatment Lower Higher Cholesterol Levels?by Francine Kanter Classical Homeopathy by Francine Kanter
Well, in a nutshell, yes! Homeopathic treatment can lower higher cholesterol levels. Let’s find out how.
First of All, What is a cholesterol level?
Cholesterol is a naturally occurring fatty substance in the blood. It serves as an essential component of steroid hormones and vitamin D as well as helps rebuild the body cells. That being said, when you ingest more cholesterol than your body needs, you may be at a higher risk for heart diseases. An unhealthy diet, lack of physical activity, smoking, and genetics are some of the primary causes of high cholesterol levels in an individual. So, it would be best if you keep your cholesterol levels within the normal range.
What Are The Average Values Of Cholesterol Levels?
• Less than 200 mg/dl – Ideal level. You are far from suffering from any heart conditions.
• 200 to 239 mg/dl – higher than ideal. Go back to under 200 mg/dl if you want your heart to be in a healthy condition.
• More than 240 mg/dl – Extremely high levels. You’re now twice as likely to develop a heart condition.
You can diagnose high cholesterol by having a blood test (lipid profile). This test shows the total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and HDL cholesterol, which helps keep cholesterol from developing in your triglycerides.
How Homeopathy Remedies Reduce Higher Cholesterol Levels?
Many prescribed medicines are available to deal with high cholesterol levels, but they often cause many side-effects. That’s why it is well worth trying homeopathic remedies for high cholesterol. It lowers the higher cholesterol to desired levels to prevent coronary heart disease. With a healthy and balanced heart, the liver stops producing high levels of LDL as there is no longer healing work to be done. When you use this remedy, it helps your body to heal the underlying illness.
If homeopathic treatment is started earlier, healthy levels of cholesterol can be maintained. Unlike other ‘unsafe’ natural medicines, homeopathy remedies are safe and effective. With this treatment, you can maintain cardiovascular function and a healthier circulatory system. You can even take homeopathic remedies if you are on multiple medications.
Let’s take a look at a few common homeopathic remedies for high cholesterol:
• Curcuma Longa – More commonly known as turmeric, Curcuma Longa can help reduce the LDL level.
• Cholesterinum – Cholesterinum is suitable for those with high cholesterol levels who are also suffering from a liver or gallbladder disease.
• Allium Sativum – Made from garlic, Allium Sativum is suitable for those suffering from high levels of cholesterol along with stomach-related issues like constipation and eructations.
As you can see, homeopathic remedies make it easier to regulate cholesterol levels. A good doctor of homeopathy in Port Orange can surely help you find the best treatment for your specific condition.
Created on Dec 11th 2019 02:39. Viewed 259 times.