BUILD THE MODULAR KITCHEN OF YOUR CHOICEby ARC Modular Modular Kitchen & Wardrobe Design
1. MODULAR KITCHEN TYPES: The first thing when building a modular kitchen is to understand the layout of the kitchen.
• L-shaped kitchen has 2 adjoined countertops in an L shape.
- U-Shaped has 2 countertops running parallel connected by a third countertop of at least 2 meters.
•Straight kitchen has a single countertop, suitable for studio apartments.
•Parallel kitchen has 2 countertops running parallels. Suitable for medium and large houses.
2. COUNTING ZONES IN YOUR KITCHEN: The average kitchen usually has 5 zones — food storage, utensil storage, cooking zone, preparation zone where cutting of vegetables and similar activities happen, and finally the cleaning zone. Modular Kitchen Designers in Delhi
3. DESIGN CUSTOMISED FOR YOU: Our design experts place those cabinets and storage drawers ergonomically so that you don’t have to strain yourself to reach any corner of the kitchen.
4. BUILDING MATERIAL FOR YOUR MODULAR KITCHEN: Kitchen is one of the busiest areas in the house and hence supreme quality materials are essential for longevity of the kitchen.
• PLYWOOD for strength and protection against termites.
• MDF is known for its screw holding properties.
• PLPB is a scientifically engineered wood which is economical, durable, and lightweight.
5. COMPONENTS IN A MODULAR KITCHEN: A modular kitchen is made up of around 10 components — base units which are placed on the floor, wall units which are hung on walls, microwave, chimney, sink, faucet, hobs, lofts, and drawers. Depending on the customer’s requirements, the number of these units or components can be increased or decreased. Modular Wardrobe Manufacturers
6. SHUTTER FINISHES, HANDLES, AND COUNTERTOP MATERIAL FOR AN ELEGANT MODULAR KITCHEN: Give your kitchen a distinct flavor by adding shutter finishes, handles, and backsplashes from our elaborate library.
• Shutter finishes: Select from our wide range of moisture and scratch resistant laminates. Go for membranes if you want a bevelled finish or choose PU from a matte or glossy paint finish.
• Handles: Go for our regular handles as they are inexpensive and durable. For a handleless look, select edge profile which gives an illusion of the drawers being handleless or go for the goal for a seamless look.
• Countertops: Select from low maintenance granite, tough and polished quartz, or stain proof solid surfaces
Created on Jan 27th 2021 02:01. Viewed 254 times.