Body Hair Transplant – Significance and After Effectsby Andrew Martin Health Consultant
Of all the cities in India, hair transplant in Jaipur has grabbed all the limelight of being the best destination for hair transplant tourism. As India has been approached by plenty of hair loss sufferers all across the globe, Jaipur has been the premium destination for the hair transplant tourism. There are few clinics in the pink city that are well known for their exquisite work and are chosen by the patients all across the world for the hair transplant.
At Medispa hair transplant clinic, we offer a world class hair transplant with impeccable outcomes. Our work truly speaks for itself which gives you enough reasons to choose us for hair transplant. We are pioneer of hair transplant industry and provide state of the art facilities to each of our patient assuring a successful hair transplant. Our religious commitment towards excellence is what inspires us to improve every day and provide the best to our patients.
Medispa hair transplant clinic strives for perfection in order to do so we have been updated with any sort of advancements prevailing in this field. If you are looking for hair transplant with advanced approach and perfect outcomes, then book your appointment today with Medispa clinic.
What is body hair transplant?
A basic hair transplant procedure possesses three major steps involving:
1. Selection of the permanent hair roots:
2. Harvesting of the hair follicles
3. Transplantation of the hair follicles
The donor area represents the area from where the hair follicles are harvested. The donor area is inspected for the feasibility of the procedure which should have adequate hair density in order to provide sufficient coverage. The donor area firstly inspected is the back and sides of the head.
If the hair density at back and sides of the head is inadequate then the other body parts are inspected like chest, beard, axilla etc.
If any of the body parts other than the scalp used for hair transplant then it is referred as Body hair transplant. For any area to be chosen for hair transplantation, it is essential to match the characteristics of the hair at the donor and the recipient area. The similar characteristic of the hair encompasses the perfect natural looking outcomes. If still irrespective of the characteristics, hair are been used as donor hair then, the patients should be informed earlier about the compromised outcomes.
Significance of body hair transplant
Body hair transplant has numerous advantages like:
1. Higher yield of hair grafts: By including Body hair transplant with the harvesting of the hair grafts from the scalp, it become possible to harvest a higher count of hair follicles in single session. The common areas of body for harvesting involve chest, axilla, beard, pubic etc.
2. Possibility of hair transplant even if primary donor area is insufficient: For undergoing hair transplant you should be a good candidate. One of the deciding factors to undergo hair transplant is the adequacy of the hair follicles at the donor area. In patients where the primary donor area i.e. back and sides of the head is insufficiently dense, other areas are explored that could be an opportunity for them to achieve hair growth and be an apt candidate for the hair transplant.
3. Harvesting of different characteristics of hair follicles: For facial hair transplant, body hair transplant could be a suitable option where in the hair grafts are harvested preferably from under the chin area. So body hair transplant could be a better option in such cases to achieve natural looking results by transplanting the hair with similar characteristics.
After effects of body hair transplant
After effects of body hair transplant are no different from the basic hair transplant. The recovery period is around 7 – 10 days during which you need to follow the precautions instructed to you by the doctor.
You might go through few of the side effects like swelling at the affected area, itching at the transplantation site, numbness at the affected area and mild pain often bearable. These side effects are mild and self-relieving within a week or so. Numbness would last for a longer duration but would fade away with time. You can wash your hair from the very next day of the procedure and so can you resume your routine work with fewer precautions.
Created on Jun 30th 2021 04:09. Viewed 230 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.