Birthday Surprise Ideas for Your Childrenby Jose Malave I am an author.
1. Decorate their room with helium balloons, which could either be used to float around the room or blown to cover the floor.
2. Create a special birthday chair for your beloved by attaching balloons, streamers and a birthday sign. It will be fun to sit in the chair for meals or while opening their gifts.
3. It’s quite innovative to write a birthday message on your child’s washroom mirror using lipstick or dry erase markers.
4. Make your child feel extra special by having flowers delivered to school. Surprise your child by bringing in a special lunch from their favourite restaurant.
5. Share a story about the day they were born and take a look at the photos of their tiny selves. There might also be home videos, show them the ones featuring them and reminisce what was happening or why it was a special moment.
6. Give your kid several small gifts throughout the day instead of one big one.
7. Nothing can make your child happier than making a homemade cake or treat, such as cook your kid’s favourite food for dinner even if those are junk items like pizza, hot dogs, or pancakes.
8. A nice birthday bath by filling the bathtub with balloons and writing birthday messages on the tiled walls can do wonders.
9. You can do a countdown and throw confetti to celebrate the exact moment they were born and hand over a birthday card with a special birthday message.
10. Throw a surprise party at the best indoor party place in NJ (research first) as they offer amazing activities for your child’s birthday party, such as human foosball, laser maze, wax hands, arcades, etc. thus providing the best birthday party experience ever.
11. A family slumber party is also a great idea.
12. Take your kid by surprise by taking a spontaneous road trip like a trip to the zoo or some other fun road trip idea.
13. Taking a handprint on every birthday is a great idea to see how big they’ve grown.
14. Add sprinkles to their morning milk, or to almost any drink or food item to make everything more celebratory.
15. Write a special song for them and sing it out to them.
16. Nothing can compare to spending quality time with them and giving them your undivided attention.
17. It’s a good idea to maintain an annual birthday keepsake journal to keep a track of every birthday from 1-18 with a place for photos, yearly interviews, etc.
Created on Nov 19th 2019 10:36. Viewed 406 times.