Best Ways to Install iMessage on your Mac
by Celine Williams Digital Marketing Expert
Messages on the macOS allows you to interact with family, friends, relatives easily, co-workers as well across numerous platforms such as Apple’s own iMessage, SMS, and services from Google, AOL, and Yahoo. Regardless of the availability of the number of options, iMessage always the topmost priority to easily interact with the users only if you are an iPhone user or from the person you communicate is the Apple user. Apart from excellent features, the messaging application is one of the secured application which is used by millions of users across the globe. However, if you are new to the Mac or have just never install iMessage in your Apple devices. In order to install the iMessage on Mac, we provide a few simple steps which will surely help you in installing iMessage on your Mac. Follow the below-given steps, and you will be able to chat with your friends in seconds.
Steps to Install iMessage on the Mac
Underneath are a few simple steps by which you can be able to install iMessage on the Mac. But for this, you need to follow the steps in the correct sequence as illustrated below. Here how to do it:
- Click on the ‘iMessage’ icon from your dock, desktop, or Applications folder to open it.
- Type your ‘Apple ID email address and password’ in the prompted field. If you have two-factor authentication or two-step authentication enabled for your Apple ID, type your verification code.
- After that, tap on ‘Messages’ located in the menu bar.
- Choose the ‘Preference’ option.
- Then, choose the ‘Accounts’ tab.
- Next, enter the ‘Phone Number’ and ‘Email Addresses’ at which you want to be reached.
- Select the ‘Phone Number’ or ‘Email Address’ by which people will see when they communicate with you.
Steps to Install iMessages in iCloud in MacOS High Sierra
Messages in your iCloud always help in keeping your messages syncing between the iOS and the Mac devices and allows you to download all your messages easily, whenever you are installing a new device. For this follow the steps which are discussed below and easily install iMessages in iCloud in MacOS High Sierra.:
Source: Install iMessages on the Mac
- Click to launch the ‘Messages’ window on the screen.
- After that, tap on the ‘Messages’ appears in the menu bar of the screen.
- Next, press the ‘Preferences’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Accounts’ option.
- Then, press the ‘iMessage Account’ option.
- Checkmark the box near to ‘Enable Messages on iCloud’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Sync Now’ tab to immediately sync your iCloud between the iOS and Mac device.
- Finally, you successfully enable iMessage sync.
| Hp printer support number
Created on May 8th 2019 01:42. Viewed 330 times.