Best way and importance of android training for Better Future Growthby Mathew R. Author & Writer
Android is a Linux based operating system, which is not just limited to mobile devices. Created by Palo Alto in the year 2003, Android was launched primarily for touch screen devices like smartphone and tablets but today it is being used by computers, notebooks, smartphones, electronic book readers, set-top boxes, televisions etc. Google acquired Android in the year 2005 and since then has been performing regular updates along with an annual major update. Various companies like Samsung, Sony, Lenovo, and LG are using Android as their OS. Operating System (OS) acts as a medium between the user and the features of the device. It is because of the OS that any user can interact with the features of the devices without any hassle. It has become important for every aspiring developer to understand Android operating system thoroughly.
Google handles this open source project under AOSP (Android Open Source Project). AOSP is used as a base by Google to create its version of Android, which then is used by the other manufacturers. Being an open source platform really helps the company. It allows the manufacturer to customize the software and make it their own and this is the reason why Android looks different on every device. 'Stock Android' is the purest form of Android. Android architecture is categorized into 5 sections:
The first and foremost layer is an Android Application where the applications are installed, like Games, Messages, Contacts, etc.
The second layer is Android Interface that helps the developers to use all the libraries. Some of the main interfaces are mentioned below:
- Activity Manager helps in keeping a track of all the activities in the device.
- Telephony Manager manages the data related to subscriber information, like phone numbers.
- View System handles the views and layout that further manages the user interface.
- Location manager manages the device’s location.
- The Android runtime is made up of ART (the Android RunTime) and JAVA.
- Open graphics library helps the user to produce 2D and 3D computer graphics. It is cross-language, cross-platform application program interface (API)
- WebKit is an open source web browser engine that easily loads a web page and provides all the functionality to display web content.
- It is because of Media frameworks that the user can play and record audio and videos.
- And the last is SSL (Secure Socket Layer) that provides full security on the internet
It is the last section in the architecture. Android is based on the powerful Linux kernel and is responsible for device drivers. It is because of Linux Kernel that full security is maintained between the application and the system. In addition to that, memory management and process management provides the developers with full freedom to develop the applications. It also provides effective network communication
- Media and Video
- Travel and Local etc
- Options: Since Android is an open source OS, users get millions of options to choose the gadget. From cheapest to the most expensive one, various options are available.
- Google: Since Android is maintained by Google, all Google services are supported by Android.
- Open source: This allows each manufacturer to customize this software in their own unique way.
Becoming an Android developer is the right step towards securing one’s career. Today there are many companies providing training in Android. It is up to the candidate to choose wisely. KVCH is one of the leading training providers offering Best Android Training. Candidates can even opt for online classes if they are unable to visit the campus. During the online session, the candidate will directly get the training from industry expert trainers. Along with theoretical knowledge, candidates will receive practical exposure while working on real-time industry projects. This will help them in building their self-confidence and experiencing the industry environment. At last, candidates are awarded a globally recognized certificate and guaranteed 100% placement assistance.
Created on Jan 23rd 2019 06:21. Viewed 450 times.